Main Menu

Toilet Tycoon?

Started by Grim.Reaper, February 24, 2014, 07:10:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Grim.Reaper

Ok, I thought I have seen all the possible tycoon type games on the market....happen to be browsing the big red carpet sale at Gamersgate and came across this title....first thought I must have been seeing things, but nope, a real game....

TOILET TYCOON
http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-LOO/toilet-tycoon

This just proves any topic can be made into a game:)

Nefaro


-budd-

shit.......really...... ;D
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Staggerwing

sorry, but I'm not gonna flush my money away on that.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

smittyohio

Oh, don't be potty poopers....

Bison

Anyone taken the plunger on this one yet?

Jarhead0331

The market is really getting clogged with all these silly "sim" games.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Apocalypse 31

The devs really held this in.

Haven't seen anything posted about the game before today

Staggerwing

Yeah, not exactly a lot of info swirling around out there about this game.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

WYBaugh


bbmike

I would buy it 'cept it cost too much.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Toonces

Seems they'll dump anything into game stores these days...
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

FarAway Sooner

#12
This one would be going straight to the head of my list, in loo of Age of Wonders 3.  But I've been really impressed by the artwork I've seen for AoW3, so I guess I'll leave this game as #2.

Greybriar

I hope everyone takes a good hold on themselves before going into that. And if anyone buys into it, I hope everything comes out all right.  ;)
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

Toonces

Quote from: FarAway Sooner on February 24, 2014, 09:44:16 PM
This one would going straight to the head of my list, in loo of Age of Wonders 3.  But I've been really impressed by the artwork I've seen for AoW3, so I guess I'll leave this game as #2.

^ LOL.  Ok, that took me a couple of reads to get...well done!   ;D
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs