FRIDAY calling to the faraway towns, Now war is declared, and battle come down

Started by undercovergeek, May 02, 2014, 03:57:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

undercovergeek



There will be

CKII Old Gods

CKII Parma

EUIV Naples

Endless Legends (mostly this)

FlickJax

World of Tanks, may be some FM 2014, bought endless legends but might leave it until its been patched a bit more as felt rough to me.

tgb

In a slump at the moment - nothing seems to be holding my interest.  I would go back to Endless Legends, but I don't want to burn out on it before release.  I am keeping my eye on sales this weekend to see if anything grabs me.

Nefaro



MetalDog

Looks as if I am going to have to start these threads Thursday night before bed if I am ever going to get another one started ;)  And where the hell is the video, geek?!

Already have some Civ IV MP promised.  I owe Kushan some EUIV.  I had a hankering for some CK2 earlier this week, but, I don't see that happening.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Anguille

I would like to play the following games:

Solo:
- Grand Ages Rome (very early in the campaign).
- Horizon: Humans in space (still in the learning phase)
- Knights of Honor with Spain (one province so far and repelled different invasions from Italy).


PBEM:
- Storm over the Pacific as Japan
- Armada 2526 Supernova

Greybriar

Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.


Rayfer


Barthheart

I seem to be addicted to World of Tanks on my XBox360....nice way to blow off steam at the end of the day by blowing shit up..... so some of that.

More work on my game table.

Some yard work/pool opening if it's not doing the Forty Days and Forty Nights thing here....

Trying to get some board gaming in but finding time to re-learn long forgotten rules is hard.

bbmike

OOTP15, Endless Space and Alpha Centauri if I find the time. Getting the boat ready for the new season is priority one though.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Gusington

One of my favorite songs by one of my favorite bands...thank you 'Geek. I hope to get further along in my Civ V campaign as Venice. If that doesn't go too well may start a M2TW game with the Stainless Steel mod v6.3 as...Venice. Maybe some M2TW Teutonic campaign. And checking out Endless Legend.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Dolan50

Been playing WoT a lot myself lately.
Now that you can blow turrets off of tanks, I've been changing some of the guns on a few tanks to a higher caliber and aiming mainly at turrets and turret rings.
And researching where the ammo racks are on most tanks so that my other smaller caliber guns can have a better chance of dismembering the turret also.

Blowing turrets off of tanks or setting them on fire is a very satisfying visual experience.  8)
I'm not in a clan, but I seem to delight in singling out and targeting clan members for some odd reason.
A Corporate Executive,a Democrat and a Republican walk into a room.The CEO walks in first and notices 10 cookies on a plate and pockets 9 of them,then turns to the Republican and whispers in his ear  and says "The Democrat is trying to steal your cookie".

TacticalWargames