Never Gonna Stop (Red Red FRIDAY)

Started by MetalDog, May 16, 2014, 06:13:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gusington

He doesn't look particularly skeptical.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

skeptical.platypus

Quote from: JudgeDredd on May 16, 2014, 06:17:33 PM
For you skeptical.platypus - baby platypus - often referred to as platypups or sometimes puggles apparently



You know, Bayonet worked VERY HARD to get me in my most flattering light -- even arranging for my less attractive twin skeptic to look cross eyed at the camera. I think it's a little shameful you are trying to steal his PHOTOGRAPHIC THUNDER.

http://grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=10015.0;topicseen

Ahem, I apologize for shouting. But let's face it. PHOTOGRAPHIC THUNDER really sort of screams to be shouted. Or shouts to be screamed.

(Thank you tho for the puggles thing. I had no idea I was even more cute and adorable in amongst my people.)
The Law of Unintended Consequences, Seattle Pride Variant: The only city on the planet that can guarantee your purchase of recreational marijuana is from a stoner making $15/hr.

JudgeDredd

lol - how the hell was I EVER going to find that post? Who frequents THAT forum?!

Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

skeptical.platypus

Quote from: Gusington on May 16, 2014, 07:02:14 PM
He doesn't look particularly skeptical.

Trust me, there are arched eyebrows all up over the cute one.

And why shouldn't there be? If you were a platypus who learned -- years later -- that his treasured and supposedly genuine correspondal friendship with Fabio were ALL HORRIBLE LIES, would not skepticism creep into your previously open-to-a-fault heart? 
The Law of Unintended Consequences, Seattle Pride Variant: The only city on the planet that can guarantee your purchase of recreational marijuana is from a stoner making $15/hr.

Gusington

^You never really believed anything Fabio wrote. Did you?
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

skeptical.platypus

Quote from: Gusington on May 16, 2014, 08:17:26 PM
^You never really believed anything Fabio wrote. Did you?

I believed every magical moment with the Fabster. Until the world of lies corrupted my virginal and highly desirable optimism. Fabio AND HIS LIES crushed all that was good inside of me.

Except bacon. Which may also be a lie, for all I know.
The Law of Unintended Consequences, Seattle Pride Variant: The only city on the planet that can guarantee your purchase of recreational marijuana is from a stoner making $15/hr.

Staggerwing

Bacon is beyond lies. Beyond truth, good, and evil as well. Nietzsche said so. I'm certain of it.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

skeptical.platypus

Thus Spake Baconator.

At least there is one absolute.
The Law of Unintended Consequences, Seattle Pride Variant: The only city on the planet that can guarantee your purchase of recreational marijuana is from a stoner making $15/hr.

-budd-

Well i seem to be in a management mood so i'll be getting up to speed with some more gnomoria and i reinstalled sim 4 deluxe with some mods so hope to start a new city. Going to try to teach my 6 year old daughter smallworld2 using pass/play, she plays ticket to ride very well so going to try to up the strategy level. Might try to get in some 7 days to die and throw in a battle or two of airship dragoon.
this is all provided that the yard duties go as planned :-\
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Nefaro

#39
Quote from: -budd- on May 17, 2014, 10:30:34 AM
Well i seem to be in a management mood so i'll be getting up to speed with some more gnomoria and i reinstalled sim 4 deluxe with some mods so hope to start a new city. Going to try to teach my 6 year old daughter smallworld2 using pass/play, she plays ticket to ride very well so going to try to up the strategy level. Might try to get in some 7 days to die and throw in a battle or two of airship dragoon.
this is all provided that the yard duties go as planned :-\

Let us know how Gnomoria is doing these days. 

I've only fired it up briefly a couple times before, and those a long time ago.

I wasn't a fan of Dwarf Fortress because the interface & terrible way the various levels were displayed was just ridiculous and nigh unplayable.   I picked this up because it solved some of the biggest problems.

Gusington

I fired up some of the new titles I've bought lately just to poke around. I have to admit being frightened by the apparent speed and complexity of Red Dragon. Checked out the new Thief for a few minutes and was intrigued at what I saw, and it ran well too. Also poked around with Crusader Kings II for a few minutes...would like to play as one of the merchant republics like Pisa, Genoa or Venice but I don't feel like I have enough time to dedicate to enjoy it right now. Then fired up Hannibal at the Gates and felt like I had arrived home. That will be my next big time sink.

Of course today once I got home I also finally bit the bullet on Endless Legend because I simply love the look of it, and also Operation Star, because I am an easy slut when it comes to the WWII eastern front.

I need a shower.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

undercovergeek

thats good splurging

its good to see youre getting a handle on your impulsive tendencies  :P

Gusington

I only bought two today, the others I've had. I'm getting better. My backcatalogue is still like 25-deep, though.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

undercovergeek

Quote from: Gusington on May 17, 2014, 06:14:26 PM
frightened by the apparent speed and complexity of Red Dragon.

im sat here watching my download bar near completion

i thought this edition came with a 'sloooooooooooooooooooooow it all down' button

Gusington

It does...still, I'm not getting any younger. Just gotta play that first skirmish.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd