Never Gonna Stop (Red Red FRIDAY)

Started by MetalDog, May 16, 2014, 06:13:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

undercovergeek

Quote from: Gusington on May 17, 2014, 06:37:08 PM
It does...still, I'm not getting any younger. Just gotta play that first skirmish.

lol, the campaign looked quite cool on lets play

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

spelk

As trivial as I get, this weekend I'll be mostly playing Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare. It's about War! With Zombies!

MengJiao

Quote from: MengJiao on May 16, 2014, 11:50:25 AM
Quote from: mikeck on May 16, 2014, 07:48:58 AM
Elite: Dangerous alpha
AGEOD civil war 2
AGEOD rise of prussia

At some point, I have to clear some of my books that are backlogged

  Frederick the Great's first book was AntiMachiavelli.  I've never read it.  But still Rise of Prussia is a great game.

   But I'm going to be playing:

1) WipAE PBEM -- the May 1942 MOD has a nice slow start.  Something or other may happen in the Coral Sea, but maybe not.

2) ARMAIII -- Small fights in the Editor

3) Roads to Moscow boardgame.  The poor Germans have rolled badly on fuel and initiative so they are sort of stalled 40km or so from Mozhaysk while the Russians bring up one very good division, some excellent regiments, rocket artillery, heavy AT and AA, lots of motorcyclists and plenty of tanks in motorized brigades.  Meanwhile the German advanced guard (7th -- somewhat motorized -- Division) is arriving on bicycles at a lonely crossroads soon to be forgotten: Prezhedinkov.

So what happened?  WitPAE -- The Japs are being very sneaky -- I haven't seen anything but some aircraft and a coastwatcher claims Rabual is empty and another coastwatcher claims he saw a very particular jap sub in Shortlands (which makes no sense at all).

ARMAIII -- Butal battles in a small town.  Solitaire, but the Blue team I was starting with lost 5 out of six fights (ie wiped out or driven back).

Roads to Moscow -- Say it ain't so Shoeless Hauser!  The SS UndergeststerbenaufFaherurangstmann got himself patched up after getting chewed up in a commie airstrike and will be at the front soon to relentlessly drive a few more kilometers AND the bicycling avantguard of the 7th somewhat motorized is looking across a little creek whose name will be Viola.  Or probably not.

The Russian Tank Brigades are fanning out to give some command control to the unbrigaded troops and the 32nd is coming up to the main line of defense.