Jarhead...I HAVE to know!

Started by solops, June 09, 2014, 10:55:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JasonPratt

Eventually, this thread will be about computer wargaming or computer gaming.

Eventually.


Until then -- I happen to look a lot like my avatar. ;) (Though not so much as when Ghosty used to redraw it.  :)) )
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

GDS_Starfury

Quote from: JasonPratt on June 12, 2014, 10:26:49 PM
Eventually, this thread will be about computer wargaming or computer gaming.

thats a nice fantasy.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


JasonPratt

Right, or fantasy gaming!  :)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

mirth

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on June 12, 2014, 10:36:56 PM
Quote from: JasonPratt on June 12, 2014, 10:26:49 PM
Eventually, this thread will be about computer wargaming or computer gaming.

thats a nice fantasy.

If one of our off-topic threads runs long enough, it will eventually touch on every possible topic, thus making it on-topic.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

sandman2575

Quote from: mirth on June 13, 2014, 07:26:58 AM
If one of our off-topic threads runs long enough, it will eventually touch on every possible topic, thus making it on-topic.

I was hoping someone would steer this conversation away from dog farts toward metaphysics.  Thanks, mirth!

Sir Slash

Don't forget about the Cat Bunkers that got all this started. Would they be referred to as Pussy Pillboxes I wonder?
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

sandman2575

Quote from: Sir Slash on June 13, 2014, 09:38:28 AM
Would they be referred to as Pussy Pillboxes I wonder?

I think they must be referred to this way.  Somebody create a meme, quick!

JasonPratt

"Towards metaphysics" == RPF category. Topical check-off bingo!

("Bingo" == "Other Games Around The Table" category.)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Gusington

I thought that was you in the avatar, Pratt. I feel robbed.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

skeptical.platypus

IMAGINE HOW FABIO FAN CORRESPONDENTS FEEL! :tickedoff: :smitten: :uglystupid2:
The Law of Unintended Consequences, Seattle Pride Variant: The only city on the planet that can guarantee your purchase of recreational marijuana is from a stoner making $15/hr.

JasonPratt

That's why it looks a lot like me. Except seven years ago.  >:D
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Gusington

How is it different 7 years later?

I was a great Fabio. Probably better than the real thing.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

skeptical.platypus

#57
Quote from: JasonPratt on June 13, 2014, 03:06:11 PM
That's why it looks a lot like me. Except seven years ago.  >:D

Nm ->  Sometimes Rosebud isn't a sled.
The Law of Unintended Consequences, Seattle Pride Variant: The only city on the planet that can guarantee your purchase of recreational marijuana is from a stoner making $15/hr.

GDS_Starfury

Quote from: Gusington on June 13, 2014, 03:11:55 PM
I was a great Fabio. Probably better than the real thing.

I'm grabbing that gem.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd