Jarhead...I HAVE to know!

Started by solops, June 09, 2014, 10:55:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JasonPratt

I was going to say I have whiter hair, but I think Ghosty proved by a judicious use of closeups that I already had lots of white hair back then. (Technically I've had white hair since I was around 6. Just in a more Reed Richards sort of way. It spread under my regular hair in my 20s.)

...um, I don't have that shirt anymore? And about ten more pounds that I'm constantly working on not increasing farther (or reducing but no ongoing success with that yet.)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!