Ok, here's one for the books!!!

Started by Tuna, June 26, 2014, 07:30:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

undercovergeek

lmao - i meant the long and winding string of Gus' ex-wimmin

MetalDog

That would be Star's long line of ex-wimmin'.  Gus has been a one woman man for many moons now.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Tuna

Nookie a day later, was better than no nookie at all!  :smitten:

MetalDog

Quote from: Tuna on June 28, 2014, 08:58:49 PM
Nookie a day later, was better than no nookie at all!  :smitten:


You should really make that your sig line, Tuna.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

bob48

Quote from: undercovergeek on June 28, 2014, 05:27:31 PM
lmao - i meant the long and winding string of Gus' ex-wimmin

ex-wimmin?

So , if they are ex wimmin, what are they now?
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

MetalDog

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd