FRIDAY is down down down down da down down down

Started by undercovergeek, September 26, 2014, 05:32:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

undercovergeek



There will be Elite before the part wipe/full wipe of BETA 2

There will be Rome II as the mighty Spartans and then a new Armenia campaign

It seems these 2 are fulfilling all my gaming needs and that makes me happy

and ill be fending off Tuna and SDR in the great ProN PBEM

have a good weekend all

JudgeDredd

#1
I might try and get back to Steel Beasts - I've been neglecting my duties. Partly to do with missing the first training session (then the second) and partly because of rl.

Also some Wasteland 2 now I've restarted and took some care giving my squad some skillz.

F1 2013 - kick start my career from where I left off! F1 2014 is round the corner...I would say "I don't think I'll buy it", but who am I kidding (though I don't like the look of the cars now...they look like they've got dildo's hanging from the front!)

Elite:Dangerous - I was going to say X3-Rebirth - but that aint really gonna happen...not whilst Elite is on my desktop.

Good god - almost forgot - DCS World and Mig21bis - get startup nailed

And may your weekend be bright and busy (in gaming) also  :smitten:

*edit*
oops - thanks ucg
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

tgb

Endless Legend, AoW3:Golden Showers, and Starpoint Gemini 2 if it comes out of early access today, like it's supposed to.


MetalDog

Looks like there may be Warlock in my weekend future.  If not, I've got ongoing campaigns in To End All Wars and Civ IV BtS to attend to.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

BanzaiCat

Definitely some Warlock in my weekend...not sure if MP or allll byyyy myyyy-se-eh-eh-ellllllf...we shall see.

Hoping to do some Fire in the Lake tomorrow. And if FC: Rommel and Phantom Leader arrive today as I'm hoping, there will be some unboxin' goin' on.

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on September 26, 2014, 06:12:20 AMAnd if FC: Rommel and Phantom Leader arrive today as I'm hoping, there will be some unboxin' goin' on.

and picture taking?
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Barthheart

Some Heroes of Stalingrad MP tomorrow early.

Maybe some sweet revenge on MD in Warlock if we get a game going.  :knuppel2:

Still trying to figure out Russian Front combat results. The game is light enough but so far I have not been able to win as the Germans even on easy....  ???

It's gonna be nice here this weekend so my wife already has a large yard work list fer me.... :knuppel2:

bayonetbrant

Quote from: undercovergeek on September 26, 2014, 05:32:56 AM


you realize there's like 3 guys on this side of the Atlantic that know who the Stone Roses are, right?
(Of course, Star and I are 2 of them...)
And there's such better options from them, too!  Pretty much all of side 2 of Second Coming is better than Fool's Gold (but we'll pretend Ten Story Love Song doesn't exist for now...)
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Shelldrake

I plan to load up Warlock so that once I get the hand of it I can join in the multiplayer games that MD and Barthheart are doing.
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

Barthheart

Quote from: Shelldrake on September 26, 2014, 07:12:44 AM
I plan to load up Warlock so that once I get the hand of it I can join in the multiplayer games that MD and Barthheart are doing.

Yeeeessssssss.... more allies to cruuuuussshhhhh MD ........ yeeeeeeesssssss......  :crazy2:

Gusington

I lovex the Stone Roses back in high school...does that make me the third 'Murican fan?

This weekend will feature some Thief, some Endless Legend, some Medieval 2 TW: Teutonic campaign and maybe..maybe some Rome 2 as Armenia.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

Im going to have that song stuck in my head all day now.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


undercovergeek

#13
Quote from: GDS_Starfury on September 26, 2014, 07:36:07 AM
Im going to have that song stuck in my head all day now.

because its awesome

Brant - shame on you, shame. on. you

Joy Division next week and its all your fault

bayonetbrant

Quote from: undercovergeek on September 26, 2014, 07:51:29 AMBrant - shame on you, shame. on. you

Hey, I like John Squire's guitar playing, and he gets to cut loose on Second Coming.  Sosumi

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers