FRIDAY is down down down down da down down down

Started by undercovergeek, September 26, 2014, 05:32:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

W8taminute

It will be a careful balancing act with 'To End All Wars', 'Open Transport Tycoon Deluxe', and 'Destiny'.  All this talk though about Rome 2 Armenia has got me thinking I need to try them out.  I speak the language after all.   O0
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

MengJiao

Quote from: undercovergeek on September 26, 2014, 05:32:56 AM

There will be Rome II as the mighty Spartans and then a new Armenia campaign

  Looks like I'm waiting for Attilla.  Plus I dumped CLOD.  So this week-end (as wife number 3 heads for Italy with number one son)
I'll have lots of time to play WitpAE PBEM, DCS world and Some experimental board games.

Moreb

When dongles fly? - mirth

Gusington

W8 how do you write Armenian cataphracts in Armenian?
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

My Saturday nights have been consumed with airsoft. Its my new obsession that takes away a full night of electronic gaming.

If I get time otherwise, mostly Destiny I would imagine.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Sir Slash

Rome 2 because I can never get enough of, "Be like a spear! Make a point. HA HA".
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Silent Disapproval Robot

Quote from: undercovergeek on September 26, 2014, 05:32:56 AM


and ill be fending off Tuna and SDR in the great ProN PBEM

have a good weekend all

Nothing to fend off.  I can't even get an army down to Khiva without half of them dying from dysentery and poor supply.  Stone Roses have a song like that, don't they?  Love Spreads (like dysentery) or something?

Cyrano

I have, after a few acrobatics, upgraded my SBProPE so's I can join the treadheads...actually looking forward to it.

CM:RT with Judge...there are a disturbingly large number of Germans available to him this late in the war...

And, having come to a bloody draw on the eastern front with Doug -- we killed 30,000 men betwixt us and did so with real elan -- shall commence a new sooper secret project game with him...

Oh, and boardgame night (probably Memoir '44 Overlord) on Saturday for my birthday.  I'll probably try to trick them into a bit of World of Tanks: Rush too...

Best,

Jim
"Cyrano"
:/7)
Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806

airboy

Wastelands 2 - restarted with a new party and NPC strategy.

Did the radio signal.  Bought a rad suit.  Then went to pick up Scotchmo and Ralphy at the Rail Gangs.  So now I have a luck 8 character opening boxes and digging for treasures!  Satchmo is level 6 in shotgun and can open locks and safes.

Father Ted


Bison

Happy Birthday Cyrano. 

Looks like a little Diablo 3 and maybe something that involves strategy if I can muster the energy.  Otherwise I'm on the hook for a visit to a pumpkin patch and corn maze, and a box of popcorn and Boxtrolls at the theater.

Asid

Just hanging around....SB PRO with the DOW :knuppel2:



There are 2 events.. this Saturday and Sunday 19:00 GMT

Regards
War in Pieces

Sign up for the Dogs Of War Vu newsletter @ www.dogsofwarvu.com 
I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Barthheart

Quote from: Cyrano on September 26, 2014, 10:10:11 AM
I have, after a few acrobatics, upgraded my SBProPE so's I can join the treadheads...actually looking forward to it.

CM:RT with Judge...there are a disturbingly large number of Germans available to him this late in the war...

And, having come to a bloody draw on the eastern front with Doug -- we killed 30,000 men betwixt us and did so with real elan -- shall commence a new sooper secret project game with him...

Oh, and boardgame night (probably Memoir '44 Overlord) on Saturday for my birthday.  I'll probably try to trick them into a bit of World of Tanks: Rush too...

Best,

Jim
"Cyrano"
:/7)

Happy Birthday Cyrano!

I still need to get setup with Normandy so we can play a game.... I'll try to get up and running this weekend.


LongBlade

Happy Bday Cyrano!

Stone Roses. Who knew? Actually sounds pretty good. Not the first thing I'd reach for, but I'm thinking this could be decent workout music.

What am I doing this weekend?

PC wise probably some Rome II.

I also need to work on assembling some minis.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

JudgeDredd

Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people