Don't Call It Alpha Centauri II

Started by tgb, April 12, 2014, 03:30:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gusington

I typically wouldn't be interested but something about Beyond Earth looks great...and I loved Civ V. May get this on release...not sure yet.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Greybriar

Here's a video showing The Solar Gamer playing the first 100 turns of Civilization Beyond Earth:

Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

Rayfer

Still can't get over how much it looks like Matrix's Pandora.  Just looks like, not saying it's the same in depth and detail.

Silent Disapproval Robot

New play video from the morons at Giant Bomb.


Steelgrave

Quote from: Rayfer on September 12, 2014, 07:58:06 AM
Still can't get over how much it looks like Matrix's Pandora.  Just looks like, not saying it's the same in depth and detail.

Right, but recall that Pandora is widely seen as an updated Alpha Centauri, which of course was created by Sid Meier, the man behind C:BE

Nefaro


Steelgrave

I would call it a day one buy for me, but....being Civ, I've already pre-purchased it  O0

eyebiter

.
#52
.

FlickJax


vyshka

A buddy of mine was at Firaxicon today and got to play for a while. Sounds like it will be good.

eyebiter

.
#55
.

tgb

I had a 25% voucher with Greenman that was about to expire, so I used it to pre-order. 

You better not let me down, game.

BanzaiCat

I'm pretty happy with Warlock right now and no longer all that excited about this game. I will stay tuned to see everyone's reactions, though, to the game.