FRIDAY is down down down down da down down down

Started by undercovergeek, September 26, 2014, 05:32:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Toonces

I've got a fairly busy weekend planned with an airshow and the Blue Angels on tap Sunday.  In the meantime, I do hope to spend some time with Elite: Dangerous.

I'm also still on my Civil War kick, and I might visit Scourge of War or HPS Gettysburg.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Nefaro

Quote from: JudgeDredd on September 26, 2014, 05:54:06 AM
I might try and get back to Steel Beasts - I've been neglecting my duties. Partly to do with missing the first training session (then the second) and partly because of rl.

Also some Wasteland 2 now I've restarted and took some care giving my squad some skillz.



Looks exactly like my situation.

Dunno if I'm gonna get any long uninterrupted stretches of game time to devote for Steel Beasts this weekend.  Would be ideal but may have to wait a bit longer.

Wasteland 2 is my single-player game for shorter stretches right now.


I've also been painting game minis again, so the spicing of the hordes continues.

Nefaro

Quote from: Toonces on September 26, 2014, 12:54:48 PM

I'm also still on my Civil War kick, and I might visit Scourge of War or HPS Gettysburg.


Toonces.  If you feel like doing some SOW co-op multiplayer, check in with these guys.

http://www.maddogdrivethru.net/viewforum.php?f=13

They regularly do some fun but low-pressure co-op games, using the courier system to send messages to each other (but not necessarily for the subordinate orders system).  It's pretty relaxed stuff.

Huw the Poo

#33
Happy birthday Cyrano!

As it's finally been released on Linux, this weekend I shall be dying repeatedly and quickly ragequitting Counterstrike: Global Offensive.  I will probably play some Strife and Prison Architect.  There may even be a bit of Steamworld Dig which I got in a recent Humble bundle and was surprisingly good.

Oh, and possibly a bit of Hexcells,

Kushan

I'll be finishing up my first Command scenario tonight. Rest of the weekend will be split between Command and Wasteland 2.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

Bison

I'm going to play Diablo 3 now and get me some phat lootz!

Huw the Poo

Quote from: Bison on September 26, 2014, 02:26:42 PM
I'm going to play Diablo 3 now and get me some phat lootz!

Haven't you had enough of farming for a while?



:P

bob48

This weekend, I have CMRT to play with, thanks to the generosity of a friend. Also playing 'No Retreat - North Africa' which is pretty damn good  O0

Desperately fending off the urge to buy Elite Dangerous - I know I'll get it eventually.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

airboy

Quote from: Cyrano on September 26, 2014, 10:10:11 AM
I have, after a few acrobatics, upgraded my SBProPE so's I can join the treadheads...actually looking forward to it.

CM:RT with Judge...there are a disturbingly large number of Germans available to him this late in the war...

And, having come to a bloody draw on the eastern front with Doug -- we killed 30,000 men betwixt us and did so with real elan -- shall commence a new sooper secret project game with him...

Oh, and boardgame night (probably Memoir '44 Overlord) on Saturday for my birthday.  I'll probably try to trick them into a bit of World of Tanks: Rush too...

Best,

Jim
"Cyrano"
:/7)
Happy Birthday!

mikeck

Scourge of War with the "Blenheim" mod
EU IV
Elite
"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

TacticalWargames

Quote from: undercovergeek on September 26, 2014, 05:32:56 AM


There will be Elite before the part wipe/full wipe of BETA 2

There will be Rome II as the mighty Spartans and then a new Armenia campaign

It seems these 2 are fulfilling all my gaming needs and that makes me happy

and ill be fending off Tuna and SDR in the great ProN PBEM

have a good weekend all

Classic album..saw them live in '89.

Staggerwing

Quote from: Gusington on September 26, 2014, 07:30:04 AM
I lovex the Stone Roses back in high school...does that make me the third 'Murican fan?

Actually, the fourth 'Murican fan.  ;)
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

MetalDog

Happy birthday, Cyrano!

Oh, and the only Stone Roses song I know is Love Spreads.  Because it is on one of the Guitar Hero games.  Cool tune though.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Bison

Attempted to play Rome II co-op without success as we kept getting an error that we were not playing the same version of the game.  Lame.  Instead we played some Borderlands 2 co-op for a couple of hours of shooting up mutant thingys.