FRIDAY is down down down down da down down down

Started by undercovergeek, September 26, 2014, 05:32:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Tuna


W8taminute

Quote from: Gusington on September 26, 2014, 09:38:24 AM
W8 how do you write Armenian cataphracts in Armenian?

We call the Armenian cataphracts 'heavy cavalry' in Armenian.  It's written like this:  Այրուձի  (ayrudzi)    :)
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Tuna

Long weekend for me. got Monday off.. hope to get some gaming on..

Friday.. yakking with SDR and MD on Steam.. almost as fun as gaming..

Will continue PON game IF UCG EVER DOES A TURN!!!  :knuppel2:  ;)

Probably some FSX.. Rome II (when my son's not using his account)...

And now MD's End all Wars thread makes me want to give that a whirl too!

MetalDog

Glad I could help :)  Although, I think I'll be done with WWI before you guys ever make it to the end of PON.  I hear tell that someone is horrendous at posting turns to the other players. ;)
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

vyshka

#50
Quote from: Gusington on September 26, 2014, 09:11:47 PM
^Cool. Is that cyrillic?

Not Cyrillic.


Most likely I will spend time with Diablo 3 and AoW3. Maybe some Wasteland 2 and Planetary Annihilation.

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


Apocalypse 31

I've been completely hooked on Battle Academy 2 and it's cooperative skirmish mode. At one point I had 10 PBEM games going; it just wasn't enough. I need someone that can play their turns quicker!

I'll also be playing some Steel Beasts with the Dogs, and possible some Insurgency, although whenever I log into a cooperative server it seems to be stuck on the same map; one that I don't particularly enjoy.

undercovergeek

Quote from: MetalDog on September 26, 2014, 09:42:47 PM
Glad I could help :)  Although, I think I'll be done with WWI before you guys ever make it to the end of PON.  I hear tell that someone is horrendous at posting turns to the other players. ;)

Blah blah you're like a bunch of old women!

I'm sending it, I'm sending it

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Tuna

Quote from: undercovergeek on September 27, 2014, 04:22:48 AM
Quote from: MetalDog on September 26, 2014, 09:42:47 PM
Glad I could help :)  Although, I think I'll be done with WWI before you guys ever make it to the end of PON.  I hear tell that someone is horrendous at posting turns to the other players. ;)

Blah blah you're like a bunch of old women!

I'm sending it, I'm sending it

Now if that darn SDR would wake up and do the turn!!!!  :crazy2:


W8taminute

Quote from: Gusington on September 26, 2014, 09:11:47 PM
^Cool. Is that cyrillic?

No it's an entirely unique alphabet.  Before we invented our own alphabet we relied heavily upon outside systems like ancient greek letters and even cuneiform.  Our alphabet wasn't even invented until about early 300 AD.   :)
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd