Me? I'm just a FRIDAY, you can tell me by the way I walk

Started by MetalDog, October 10, 2014, 06:03:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bison

Planetside 2 and a whole lot of ASL counter clipping and sorting and rules reading in my future.  But that'll have to wait for the most part has we have house guests all weekend. 

You title of the tread is all jacked up Metaldog.


Sir Slash

Not being in the least distracted by the Bouncing Boob avatars, I'll be playing Comboob Mission: Fortress Titaly and Rome 2 Tital War where my German Confederation has just taken Breast, France. And then I'll head over to Hooters for dinner. See? Mental discipline. :coolsmiley:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

JasonPratt

SirSlash may have won the thread this week...

Can't decide if I'm going to press on with my LotRO campaign, or fiddle with my great attempt at starting an AAR for an old game involving invasions ahem which I have been teasing for a while, even though CK2's Charlemagne DLC will release next Tuesday -- since after all it's likely to need some bug stomps, and doesn't go remotely as far back into the Dark Ages as the other game with a Paradoxian-sort-of engine.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Nefaro

Quote from: JasonPratt on October 10, 2014, 10:57:30 AM
SirSlash may have won the thread this week...

Can't decide if I'm going to press on with my LotRO campaign, or fiddle with my great attempt at starting an AAR for an old game involving invasions ahem which I have been teasing for a while, even though CK2's Charlemagne DLC will release next Tuesday -- since after all it's likely to need some bug stomps, and doesn't go remotely as far back into the Dark Ages as the other game with a Paradoxian-sort-of engine.

Despite earlier reports about Great Invasions not working on WinVista/7, I found that it works just fine.  On Win7 at least. 

Although the map scrolling runs at warp speed so it can be a pain to position at times.  Also.. the old EU2 engine's hot spots became even more difficult to click on at higher resolutions.  I haven't had the patience to revisit the thing yet after that.

bob48

Quote from: Sir Slash on October 10, 2014, 10:49:06 AM
Not being in the least distracted by the Bouncing Boob avatars, I'll be playing Comboob Mission: Fortress Titaly and Rome 2 Tital War where my German Confederation has just taken Breast, France. And then I'll head over to Hooters for dinner. See? Mental discipline. :coolsmiley:

Nice to see you are able to hold things together, Bra, erm, Bro.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Sir Slash on October 10, 2014, 10:49:06 AMNot being in the least distracted by the Bouncing Boob avatars, I'll be playing Comboob Mission: Fortress Titaly and Rome 2 Tital War where my German Confederation has just taken Breast, France. And then I'll head over to Hooters for dinner. See? Mental discipline. :coolsmiley:

That whole sequence is bringing back mammaries of threads full of puns
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

BanzaiCat

From the name of this thread, I thought SURELY this would be the song...


Sir Slash

I think Miss Bouncing Bikini Top and Miss Hands For Cups are the same girl. Somebody look at their faces for me and see.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Silent Disapproval Robot

Some Pride of Nations PBEM.

Going out into the backwoods to tear some mooses to pouces. 

Maybe some Xenonauts and some IL-2: BoS.  Might try to finish Outlast.

Sir Slash

I'm going to the dealership this weekend and see if they have any more of those Bust-Open-Mobiles.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

JasonPratt

Quote from: Nefaro on October 10, 2014, 11:07:18 AM
Despite earlier reports about Great Invasions not working on WinVista/7, I found that it works just fine.  On Win7 at least.

It definitely works just fine on my Win8.0 (though not the opening animation, if playing full screen. I also learned playing full screen disables tab outs and the built-in Windows screenshot function, so I'm having to play it windowed.)

Quote from: Nefaro on October 10, 2014, 11:07:18 AMAlthough the map scrolling runs at warp speed so it can be a pain to position at times.  Also.. the old EU2 engine's hot spots became even more difficult to click on at higher resolutions.  I haven't had the patience to revisit the thing yet after that.

Fortunately, it isn't the old EU2 engine but a pseudo-EU1 or 1.5 engine, built to mimic the Europa engine. And its idea of high resolution is 768. So I haven't had problems clicking on anything yet.

Unfortunately, it's a pseudo-EU1 or 1.5 engine, built to mimic the Europa engine, so it has its own goofy problems. ;) Generally still playable though.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Gusington

Way to make the breast of an already titular situation, guys.

Look I made a double punny!!

-Claps like idiot-
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

Quote from: Gusington on October 10, 2014, 01:04:29 PM
Way to make the breast of an already titular situation, guys.

Look I made a double punny!!

-Claps like idiot-

TIMMY!