Me? I'm just a FRIDAY, you can tell me by the way I walk

Started by MetalDog, October 10, 2014, 06:03:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

I had to give it some time because I wasn't convinced there wasn't another GH using this.

I mean, damn. DAYUM.

Ahem.

Also, fat dude massaging his man tits was kinda gross.

Shelldrake

#47
Quote
Quote from: bayonetbrant on October 10, 2014, 08:36:28 AM
Quote from: Shelldrake on October 10, 2014, 06:47:47 AMSome of those gifs are very distracting - how am I supposed to focus on work?!

he says while discussing weekend gaming plans on a non-work message board

besides, IIRC your work is more closely associated with our avatars than anyone else  O0

He gets to watch boobs bouncing all day?

I wish! I am a university-based scientist working in the area of breast cancer so you could say that I study ways to keep our breast friends healthy.  ;D
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

bob48

I vote for B_C's avatar - its a good 'un.

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Sir Slash

I keep watching hoping they"ll pop out. THEY WANT TO BE FREE!!!!
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

MengJiao

Quote from: bayonetbrant on October 10, 2014, 12:06:43 PM
what are these "faces" you are referring to?

  This hardly seems fair coming from somebody whose titsome avatar is brilliantly stage-managed to continually leave an ever-twisting
set of conceptual problems hanging in the air: what is she saying and who worked out how to get that button to pop?

Swatter

In the spirit of the moment, I changed my avatar also. Jarhead's definitely takes the prize so far.

Tuna

Quote from: MengJiao on October 10, 2014, 02:28:27 PM
Quote from: bayonetbrant on October 10, 2014, 12:06:43 PM
what are these "faces" you are referring to?

  This hardly seems fair coming from somebody whose titsome avatar is brilliantly stage-managed to continually leave an ever-twisting
set of conceptual problems hanging in the air: what is she saying and who worked out how to get that button to pop?

If I remember it from a Video I saw long ago, she's going for a test drive in a race car, I think she was just screaming the whole time..

JudgeDredd

Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

Silent Disapproval Robot

Quote from: undercovergeek on October 10, 2014, 09:39:26 AM

ProN - PBEM with Tuna and SDR - waiting for some divine mechanic to kick in as i dont seem to have the colonisation choices the big boys have

The quicker you get your turns in, the quicker you'll get the event.  I know, I know...."Wah, wah, wah.  I have a life away from my computer.  I live in a different time zone.  The voices in my head keep getting louder." 

undercovergeek

Lol, I'm trying to get them in as fast as I can - turns are currently coming from Istanbul

Silent Disapproval Robot

Istanbul, Rome, Paris, Birmingham....  Such exotic locations (and Birmingham).  Are you really a spy with the world's lamest cover job?

bob48

I've heard Birmingham (I assume you mean the UK one) called some things in my time, but definitely never 'Exotic'. :2funny:
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

bayonetbrant

I can confirm the US Birmingham is quite non-exotic. My sons godfather lives there and we've visited a lot on our way to/from Louisiana.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

WYBaugh

Everyone's avatars shamed me into finally configuring one...enjoy!