Warlock Multiplayer thread

Started by MetalDog, November 25, 2012, 12:41:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

MetalDog

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

bob48

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on November 07, 2014, 07:46:46 PM
Perhaps he and Bawb are at a mustache-waxing convention? I heard there was one at a truck stop up the highway a bit. ERR...so I heard.

I've got a bigger one than Bart...........deffo he said he'd not be playing (well, not Warlock anyway) on Sunday, so I guess no action this week?
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Barthheart


BanzaiCat

A question I was going to ask...  :)

I think my headphones are working now, too. Only Sunday will tell for sure.

bob48

Not sure if I can make it as we have visitors for Sunday lunch - I will try and get on for a short while, but, there again, I don't want you guys to get out of bed early only to find that I'm not on. Much will depend on what time our visitors turn up.

Sorry  :'(
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Barthheart

No worries mate. I'm up anyway. I think the only one who'll be put out is B_C...  ;D

BanzaiCat

Hey now, I don't put out without copious amounts of drink and sweet-talking. My wife can corroborate this.

In any case I'm in the mood for a game of Warlock, so if anyone here is interested in doing a smaller version for the porpoises of simple enjoyment and getting to kick my ass in-game, please feel free to indicate interest.

KyzBP

I've been lurking in this thread for awhile, tempted in joining you guys on a Sunday morning.  Is it open to anyone or is there a game already in progress?

BanzaiCat

There's four of us in one game, ostensibly writing an AAR article eventually on our exploits.

KyzBP

If you guys ever start another one count me in.

Tuna

Quote from: KyzBP on November 14, 2014, 10:58:25 AM
I've been lurking in this thread for awhile, tempted in joining you guys on a Sunday morning.  Is it open to anyone or is there a game already in progress?

KyzBP... if you want to do one at night.. I'm sure MD would be up for it and I could be possibly..  O0

Tuna

Quote from: KyzBP on November 14, 2014, 11:12:00 AM
If you guys ever start another one count me in.

What time zone are you in?

Shelldrake

Quote from: KyzBP on November 14, 2014, 11:12:00 AM
If you guys ever start another one count me in.

I am also interested - located in Atlantic time zone ( 1 hour in advance of ET)
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

Tuna


Tuna

Quote from: Tuna on November 14, 2014, 11:13:40 AM
Quote from: KyzBP on November 14, 2014, 10:58:25 AM
I've been lurking in this thread for awhile, tempted in joining you guys on a Sunday morning.  Is it open to anyone or is there a game already in progress?

KyzBP... if you want to do one at night.. I'm sure MD would be up for it and I could be possibly..  O0

What's your Steam ID KyzBP?.. Mine's Tuna