Warlock Multiplayer thread

Started by MetalDog, November 25, 2012, 12:41:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

KyzBP

Tuna- Mine is Kyzmo44.  I'll be adding you.  And it really is my kids playing Crayon Physics and Goat Simulator.  ;)

I'm in the EST as well but evenings and nights don't work very well for me. 
Sundays are perfect because my family already assumes I'll be wrapped up in football all day so they leave me alone.

Tuna

lol.. first word of advise.. get your kids their own ID's so you won't be stuck with their crap all in your library!

Football cannot be interrupted! Maybe I need an HDTV in the man-cave (err Cellar)

MetalDog

Unless something else comes up, I will be up Sunday morning with the game loaded.


I am always up for a game of Warlock, so, hit me up if you see me on Steam.  My ID is stophro
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

MetalDog

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

BanzaiCat


Barthheart

I'm there.

Don't see Bob around though......

MetalDog

This one's on you, bob.  Guess we'll have to try again next Sunday.  If that's all right with His Highness...
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

MetalDog

...GOD I'm such an ass in the morning!  Wasn't being ugly, bob.  It came out in a much different tone in my head.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

BanzaiCat

If it's any consolation, I read it in the humor vein you intended. I'm sure bawb will too.

Bison

I read it as MD being an ass.  Bob should thump him with a frying pan and they you all gang up and put him out of the game early.  It'd be the only just thing to do.

BanzaiCat

Well, of course, in-game. Because MD would do the same to any one of us. :)

MetalDog

Quote from: Bison on November 16, 2014, 05:14:36 PM
I read it as MD being an ass.  Bob should thump him with a frying pan and they you all gang up and put him out of the game early.  It'd be the only just thing to do.

Anyone not willing to face, The Wrath, in game, shouldn't be suggesting punishments.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Bison

I'm obligated to encourage your opponents to give you a challenging game.  :)

MetalDog

Quote from: Bison on November 16, 2014, 06:38:36 PM
I'm obligated to encourage your opponents to give you a challenging game.  :)

Whatever they are paying, I pay more.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Martok

Quote from: MetalDog on November 16, 2014, 10:56:52 PM
Quote from: Bison on November 16, 2014, 06:38:36 PM
I'm obligated to encourage your opponents to give you a challenging game.  :)

Whatever they are paying, I pay more.
<chuckle>

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces