Laugh and Game IT'S FRIDAY

Started by Bison, November 21, 2014, 03:21:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

GDS_Starfury

is a Guy Ritchie plot involved?  if so, I'm in.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


Anguille

#61
Quote from: BigBlueFleet on November 21, 2014, 08:42:09 PM
Quote from: Anguille on November 21, 2014, 03:28:37 AM


Also some Omerta: the japanese incentive and probably a little of Storm over the Pacific.

How does this game play with the DLCs if you don't mind?    I had high expectations but the reviews on Omerta scared me away.

Thanks!!

Hi,

The DLCs mostly add a scenario and a few things. The addon however improves the game imho.

- The music and mood is great
- Having people calling you "boss" is always nice
- The city's view is really nice
- The fights are really cool imho

Can't recommend GOG's edition at this point cos it has problems  :'( Steam's edition should be fine.

bob48

Quote from: undercovergeek on November 21, 2014, 12:08:56 PM
Quote from: Gusington on November 21, 2014, 09:54:49 AM
I also thought MD was a.doctor. Still not clear if ucg's situation was just for yesterday or if it was in fact, for good. With the scanning of job websites comment it sounds like the latter. So sorry to hear that, ucg.

thanks guys

i shall be summoned after an 'internal investigation' which i think means speaking to the company solicitor and deciding if it was gross misconduct, i imagine thats early next week, at which point if its bad news i drive to work, hand in the car, and try and catch a train home - theres a shit load of christmas jobs thatll get me thru to january/feb then i dunno - its hardcore stress but i feel somehow its a good thing, ive been in charge of 100s of staff in the middle of african countries, in charge of exhibitions with 50k visitors, it would be nice to try and find 2 stress free jobs, and run them together and take home the same money with nothing to worry about but whats for tea

either way its the kick in the ass i needed to get a new job, im getting too old flying around the frikking world installing networks

I'm gob-smacked......... :o
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

bob48

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on November 22, 2014, 08:18:37 AM
I think UCG should just say fuck it and move in with Bawb.



He knows there's an nice comfortable shed here for him anytime he wants.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

undercovergeek

lol, cheers bob, as long as you clear out the spiders

Nefaro

Quote from: Anguille on November 22, 2014, 03:28:48 PM


Can't recommend GOG's edition at this point cos it has problems  :'( Steam's edition should be fine.


What's wrong with GOG's version of Omerta?  Were the developers not updating that one like the Steam version?

I wondered why GOG was giving it away free for a day.  Maybe that explains it.

Anguille

Quote from: Nefaro on November 22, 2014, 04:37:38 PM
Quote from: Anguille on November 22, 2014, 03:28:48 PM


Can't recommend GOG's edition at this point cos it has problems  :'( Steam's edition should be fine.


What's wrong with GOG's version of Omerta?  Were the developers not updating that one like the Steam version?

I wondered why GOG was giving it away free for a day.  Maybe that explains it.

They did but someone screwed up. I have no idea who but don't think it's Haemimont (based on my information)...most likely Kalypso. It seems like they damaged some files (some maps) while creating GOG's edition and the result is that at some points you can't go further (i could because i have received the original file/map by someone i know). Anyway, at this point, GOG's edition can't be played completely. They told me that they were working on it but haven't seen anything yet. We must no forget that the game has been granted "2" superb copy protection systems  ::): steam AND Kalypso launcher....i guess that removing both for GOG has proven more difficult than what they thought...

Arctic Blast

Currently waiting for Far Cry 4 to finish downloading via UPlay. I might dive back into Shadow of Mordor while waiting for it to finish.

bob48

Quote from: undercovergeek on November 22, 2014, 04:35:25 PM
lol, cheers bob, as long as you clear out the spiders

Yeah, put 'em in abox and sent 'em to Martok...

...well, apart from that REALLY big bugger at the back.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Silent Disapproval Robot

Quote from: undercovergeek on November 22, 2014, 02:19:34 PM
lmao - i have a clever ploy up my sleeve if the dates work out so i may not need to bother Bawb and the pans

If the dates work out.... Is that your way of saying "if the stars are right?"  Is that why you wanted to borrow my masonic apron and some blood?


Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Ian C on November 21, 2014, 06:19:04 AM
I'll be playing Mount & Blade Warband this weekend. I recently picked this up and I'm hooked on it.

Looks like a Vikings expansion coming out in December....

http://www.gamersgate.com/DLC-MBWVC/mount-and-blade-warband-viking-conquest

Bison

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!  My power crystal got destroyed by a 4 massive wave of monsters in Dungeons of the Endless.  I poorly setup my kill and slow rooms.  I was so close to actually winning a game.  :(

Gusington

^Go watch Midnight Clear and Joyeux Noel to feel better...two of my favorite movies.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Barthheart

CK II and a glass of bourbon tonight. Wife's away so just me and the dog in my man cave.
Good times.  8)

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd