Have a Happy Holiday Friday!

Started by Martok, December 19, 2014, 06:50:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

JudgeDredd

Shite....met a couple of old army pals in the town last night and bollox if I do not have the head of the devil himself on me this morning.

Walked home in the freezing cold too...all 4 miles!
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

BanzaiCat

You UK people put us to shame with your drinking and walking 500 miles to fall down at your door.

Gusington

^I call that 'yesterday morning.' Then I went out with the family last night to the local German restaurant and gorged myself on a wurst platter and more beer! We (I) expect more from JD. Work on it.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

Yet another thing I miss about the north - German restaurants. And real seafood that didn't come from the Gulf of Yoo-Hoo, for that matter.

Gusington

^My first time, to be honest. But delicious wursts, pierogies, sauer kraut, beer, spetzel...and an accordion player named Lenny. Lenny rocked.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Bison

Quote from: Gusington on December 21, 2014, 10:08:13 AM
^My first time, to be honest. But delicious wursts, pierogies, sauer kraut, beer, spetzel...and an accordion player named Lenny. Lenny rocked.

Those are some great food selections!

undercovergeek

There shall be Elite, have found battle weapons to trade - im off to try and trade upto a Lakon type 6

on hols now, hopefully there will be AOW III

and courtesy of smittyohio therell be some Batman, and after playing last night ive found out undercover junior absolutely loves it - i do the fighting she does the walking and flying around, she thinks its awesome  :D

Gusington

^That is great, UCG.

And the food rocked, Bison. So did the beer. Great holiday dinner.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Father Ted

Quote from: Gusington on December 21, 2014, 10:08:13 AM
...and an accordion player named Lenny. Lenny rocked.

He actually rocked - like a one-man Hayseed Dixie? And was the beer bier?

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Father Ted


Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Kushan

Just finished up my third war against France in EUIV. Unlike the previous two I couldn't call in my allies; Brandenburg, Poland (with Lithuania), and Castile, so I had to rely on myself and my two vassal Hungary and Burgundy. I need not have worried, France got pulverized. Burgundy alone was able to take out a good portion of the French army with me doing most of the rest of the work.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

Nefaro

Quote from: Kushan on December 21, 2014, 07:43:49 PM
Just finished up my third war against France in EUIV. Unlike the previous two I couldn't call in my allies; Brandenburg, Poland (with Lithuania), and Castile, so I had to rely on myself and my two vassal Hungary and Burgundy. I need not have worried, France got pulverized. Burgundy alone was able to take out a good portion of the French army with me doing most of the rest of the work.

With that many allies, I'm a bit surprised even the Big Blue Blob™ attacked you. 

Of course you must've rubbed Poland-Lithuania and Castile the wrong way recently.  Maybe the AI thought that was it's opportunity.  Or was France also allied with them?

Kushan

Quote from: Nefaro on December 22, 2014, 12:14:35 AM
With that many allies, I'm a bit surprised even the Big Blue Blob™ attacked you. 

Of course you must've rubbed Poland-Lithuania and Castile the wrong way recently.  Maybe the AI thought that was it's opportunity.  Or was France also allied with them?

The reason I couldn't call my allies is because of how the CB's and the war system was changed in art of war. not only if your considered a co-belligerent by the attacking country will you be able to call your allies in. it prevents the really weird and often annoying alliance chains you used to get in previous versions of the game

France was going after Champagne who they were forced to release in a previous war and who I had an alliance with and was guaranteeing the independence of. not sure why I wasn't a co-belligerent.

I just finished annexing Hungary. Been a good weekend for Austria.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play