Have a Happy Holiday Friday!

Started by Martok, December 19, 2014, 06:50:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JasonPratt

Quote from: bbmike on December 20, 2014, 06:25:45 PM
Quote from: JasonPratt on December 20, 2014, 01:20:41 PM
Otherwise, I finally after... a year? more? finished running though the 1960s Doctor Who stories, i.e. for the first two Doctors. With The War Games, appropriately enough. :) Truly felt like the end of an era.

I actually prefer the classic Doctor. I liked it better when he wasn't seen as some god-like figure that was recognized everywhere/when he went. But I know I'm in the minority on that.  :P

I think the latter view respects the continuity of the series as a whole: after all the things he has done, he'd be notorious eventually.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!