The Ship! Let's all get it!

Started by Toonces, January 12, 2015, 10:45:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Toonces

Saw this on Steam:  http://store.steampowered.com/search/?filter=weeklongdeals#sort_by=_ASC&tags=21%2C9&filter=weeklongdeals&page=1

The premise sounds neat, you basically go on a ship and everyone has a specific character they're supposed to kill while also being hunted by another character.

This sounds like it would be a great Grogheads group game.  Only $5 on sale this week...who's interested?   O0
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

-budd-

sounds interesting and different.....and that's my only criteria for purchase.....yea i bought it :idiot2:
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

republic

I'm in!

I got it years ago when they were giving it free for some reason or another.

Toonces

Right on!  Ok, I just bought it too.   :P
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

BanzaiCat

Wow, really? LOL.

I've had this game for years but haven't played it much. It was pretty appealing at the time and I got online to play it a couple of times. I'll reinstall it if y'all are playing it.

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Shelldrake

Looks like fun. From what I read it seems the someone will have to host a server.
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

Silent Disapproval Robot

I tried a free weekend a few years ago.  Interesting premise but it moves far too quickly for my tastes. It felt like I was playing Counterstrike with Agatha Christie skins.

Con

I am in. Practicing my killer death moves with the mannequin arm

Con

LongBlade

$5 for the joy of being stalked by 20 of my closest friends?

Sure.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

mirth

This is a trick to make me break my no new games resolution  >:(
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

BanzaiCat

I just reinstalled it. I don't remember how to play but I do remember I sucked at it.

JudgeDredd

Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people