The Ship! Let's all get it!

Started by Toonces, January 12, 2015, 10:45:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

BanzaiCat

Sheeeiiit, Star...you don't think there won't be other opportunities to make him break his AA game pledge?

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

GDS_Starfury

thanks BC!

Im gonna get you Mirth.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

LongBlade

Quote from: Gusington on January 13, 2015, 09:59:17 PM
I've seen this movie before.



Somebody needs to code a mod of that for The Ship.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

LongBlade

#52
I found a bug.

The in-game multiplayer server finder doesn't work.

Steam recommends you go to the top of the Steam menu and select View -> Servers





Then you have to select Change Filter and then select Game, where you get a drop down box. Select The Ship.





Then you'll see all the servers hosting the game.



I'm thinking this may need pix to properly explain. Working on that next.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Gusington

Do we want to try to get a game together this weekend some time?
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Sounds like AAR material to me. "The Last Grog Standing". Or hiding, or whimpering and hiding. Or whimpering, hiding, and wetting yourself which for me is pretty much my daily routine.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

GDS_Starfury

Quote from: Sir Slash on January 13, 2015, 10:26:23 PM
Sounds like AAR material to me. "The Last Grog Standing". Or hiding, or whimpering and hiding. Or whimpering, hiding, and wetting yourself which for me is pretty much my daily routine.

Mirth needs to learn how to respect his pets.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


Toonces

I'm pretty sure we're playing this Friday night!   >:D
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Gusington

Friday night is good but we must tackle the time zone question.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

#58
I'm Gonna Get You Sucka - great movie. A friend of mine and I saw it when it hit theaters - we were the only white dudes in the entire house but that wasn't a big deal. This part had me laughing so hard I thought I'd wet myself:



...it still makes me giggle like an idiot even today.

Anyway...Friday night works for me too, pretty much any time.

Thanks for the heads-up on the servers, LB. I hadn't played this through Steam before - even though I have it on Steam, I bought the CD version and somehow it attached itself to my Steam account.

JasonPratt

Quote from: Gusington on January 14, 2015, 07:43:40 AM
Friday night is good but we must tackle the time zone question.

It is probably this more than anything which helped me stay strong when I saw the thread.

NO NEW GAMES! ASIDE FROM SOME PRE-SET EXCEPTIONS! STAYING STRONG, WOOOO!

I will however be watching this (and/or an AAR thread) for how things go, because living vicariously is good.  >:D

(Though now the back of my mind is pestering me over whether I actually have a copy somewhere in one of my online libraries, huh...)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!