Warlock Multiplayer thread

Started by MetalDog, November 25, 2012, 12:41:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bison

Great his head is swollen even more now.

MetalDog

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

MetalDog

So, now that I have won by default, I am looking to replace the 7am to 9am Sunday morning slot for me.  Age of Wonders 3 has been taking up a lot of my time, and a dedicated, once a week game would be a good thing.  If you are interested, see the "Age of Wonders III MP Party," http://grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=12245.new#new  thread.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Gusington

Look what I've done by gifting AOW3 to you...I have shifted the sands of time and space :)
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

MetalDog

I'm not abandoning Warlock.  If everyone wants it to be Warlock instead, I'm good with that.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Gusington

You have invested much time in AoWIII. My work is done here.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

I don't have AoW III but am still open to playing Warlock. I'm willing to give up the current game since my starting location sucked sweaty donkey balls and I have zero doubt I would be the first one to go down as my existence is ONLY thanks to Barth's good graces...though I know that is only as long as it is convenient for him, lol. :)

bob48

I have to admit I'm not enjoying AoW III solo play all that much, although MP is fun. For solo, I'll most likely stick with Warlock 2.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Tuna

Quote from: bob48 on January 19, 2015, 10:18:02 AM
I have to admit I'm not enjoying AoW III solo play all that much, although MP is fun. For solo, I'll most likely stick with Warlock 2.

I grabbed that during this weekend's sale... I may be open to that.. you need to move to the US, so we'll be on the same Time Zone!!

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

MetalDog

Warlock is fine.  It's the time that won't change.  Unless Mrs. bob changes dinner time.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

bob48

She already did that, although my stomach aint always that happy about it. ;)
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

MetalDog

Then eat earlier!  Or later!  It's difficult to get these layabouts up and at'em that early.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

MetalDog

Oh...don't be sad face, bob.  I'm just giving B_C a hard time.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob