I want my....I want my Fridayyyy threadddddd.....

Started by Toonces, March 06, 2015, 03:24:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gusington

I do have pictures of me on a range firing an AR 15 in uniform.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat


Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

Do we see them here? No? Then TEE HEE it didn't happen!  :D

Gusington

Ok motherhonker. I forwarded the pic to BB to forward to you since I am on my phone at work. If you PM me your address I can send it directly to you.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat


Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Anguille

Managed to defeat the giant and evil robot in Worldshift!  Just happy :D

GDS_Starfury

Im enjoying the nostalgia of the Homeworld games but I'm not finding the challenge they used to have.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


undercovergeek

Is that because you know each mission inside out or you just evolved into an RTS genius?

Toonces

I finally cranked through the quest that's been dogging me in Morrowind, only to realize I missed a magic claymore worth 32000 gold.  Now I have to think about how much backtracking it's worth to go back and get it.  I'll lose about 45 minutes of game time, I think.  I guess I'll just do it.   ::)
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Toonces

Still cranking on Morrowind.  Decided against backtracking to get that magic Claymore...I don't do two handed anyway.  I'll hit the dungeon up again if I'm in the neighborhood.

I had to Google how to continue on the main quest, though.  It wasn't intuitive.  I'm not sure how folks figured it out back before internet.   ???
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

GDS_Starfury

Quote from: undercovergeek on March 07, 2015, 03:50:52 AM
Is that because you know each mission inside out or you just evolved into an RTS genius?

for the most part its because of the years of multiplayer spent with the game.
with HW2 Ive properly run into a wall at mission 11.  Ive only played it once but its going to need some super sneakiness.
the HW1 GC isnt that hard when you highjack every ship as you go and your sitting on 100K of RU and hundreds of ships.
you can do that in HW2.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.