I want my....I want my Fridayyyy threadddddd.....

Started by Toonces, March 06, 2015, 03:24:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

MengJiao

Quote from: MengJiao on March 06, 2015, 09:24:37 AM
Quote from: republic on March 06, 2015, 07:16:27 AM
Talos Principle and causing diplomatic catastrophes in Command Modern Air Naval Operations.... 

Oh CMANO.  I might set something up and try out the Sea Slug.  What else?  Probably just boardgames such as Flying Colors.

  None of that happened much.  I got some tactical board games and blew up some stuff after simplifying some rules.

undercovergeek

I scored well with the sons of Stockholm in airland battle although the tanks are hopeless, except 4 I left in a tree line on static defence that destroyed 28 units

Had a brilliant to and fro battle with the poles on a new map as the U.S. - I love the us deck although I need to make some changes

Elite I've put away for a while - groups and wings are up next and there's nothing there that affects my gameplay as a lone trader

And I ended up playing many hours of kerplunk with junior, and some Disney infinity who's sandbox mode as made me look forward to skylines even more

Cyrano

UCG:  Tellin' ya, Infinity is the stuff and a half.  Lately, I've been having the building robot just build me casabas in which Rocket and Barbossa resolve their differences with violence.  Although my son's virtual toy box is now nigh as cluttered as that in real life.  He's got a bit of my OCD and has carefully laid out all the terrain his purchased into different areas of the box...all under the ever-changing Disney sky.

Actually spent most of the weekend's gaming getting re-acquainted with W@W.  How much had I forgotten?  Yeah, Abrams can SEE through smoke.

Best,

Jim
"Cyrano"
:/7)
Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806