It's Friday my Groggy Gamers

Started by JudgeDredd, April 24, 2015, 12:46:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Huw the Poo

I love your drunken ramblings Toonces!  ;D

Bison

Quote from: Toonces on April 26, 2015, 05:55:08 AM
OOOF, so hard to comment!

Too loaded...I'll trya gain tomorrow!!1!!   :D

Gus - 1
Bicon  - 2
rest - 3
clast - 4 i hate them


Gusington

Oonah panoonah banka Toonces! HAHAHA
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

undercovergeek

is that meant to be Una Paloma Blanca?

Gusington

Yes, if properly sauced. Like Toonces.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

bob48

...in all the old familiar places?
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Toonces

Thanks to Huw for letting me know it was time for bed last night!   :-*

But seriously, I hate the freakin' Clash.  I did watch all of the videos in this thread last night, though.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Toonces

Man alive but I was feeling no pain last night.  What an awesome...well I'm not sure what you call what I did...drink-ex?  But I was going through each video in this thread and sipping rum and it was pretty epic.  Except for those Clash videos.

Then I got stuck watching clips of Miami Vice and, well, you know how that goes...   :buck2:
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Huw the Poo

Toonces, I've spent many a night doing just that.  I sit down at my desk fully intending to play some games, but I click one single Youtube link and it's all over.  Three hours later I'm drunk as a skunk, I've watched a shitload of music videos, and now I have even more albums I need to buy.  >:(

Gusington

Me too. Except The Clash were great. Not that 1984 Phil Collins, DM, The Smiths and NIN are not, but let's not be silly.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Arctic Blast

Ended up playing a board game called The Golden Ages as well. Really solid civ-lite game.

MengJiao

Quote from: MengJiao on April 24, 2015, 09:55:47 AM
Quote from: undercovergeek on April 24, 2015, 03:32:25 AM
Blowing up con and jomni some more and writing about it in the aars

And this week I shall be jumping balls deep into CMANO, it's a game that deserves my love

  Maybe some CMANO, maybe some PanzerBattlesKursk PBEM, definitely some Attila and DCS and boardgames -- which will be Enemy at the Gates Little Saturn.  I think I'm sort of getting the hang of OCS -- it gets pretty interesting when you do breakthrough -- and then what?  You can drive off deep and get wiped out fast or you can orchestrate bringing up the Guards infantry and the Kaytushas and supplies or something slightly more daring.  Badanov got to Tatinskyia, but was promply wiped out.  seems like there's a better way maybe.

  wow!  Fun thread.  Wife #2 was a classically trained folk-punk quasi-rockstar.  She had 2 or 3 or 4 bands.  I saw a lot of great music from about 84 to 2004.  then she tried to kill me.  Anyway, it was fun up to a point. hehe.

But what happened this week-end: 1) nobody tried to kill me (always a plus)
                                                    2) played some panzerbattles Kursk
                                                    3) Some BoS
                                                    4) some boardgames
                                                     5) got Shadow of Mordor (still downloading last I looked) for 24.99!!! American Dollars!!!