Ride forth to the Weekend (Friday Thread)

Started by Kushan, May 28, 2015, 11:04:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

MetalDog

Why?  You a nine pack a day smoker?  Secretly a girl?  If yes, are you hot?
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

undercovergeek

Lmao, none of the above

im the guy at the back of the room watching everyone else, who leaves without anyone knowing (or caring!!)

Gusington

I bet ucg is a hot girl.

Anyway MD do you even own Civ V?
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

MetalDog

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

MetalDog

Quote from: undercovergeek on June 04, 2015, 08:05:47 PM
Lmao, none of the above

im the guy at the back of the room watching everyone else, who leaves without anyone knowing (or caring!!)

That description probably fits a lot of people here.  And we would care if any of you left.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

MetalDog

Don't tell anyone.  They might expect me to be nice ALL the time!
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

MetalDog

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

undercovergeek

Quote from: MetalDog on June 04, 2015, 08:17:05 PM
Quote from: undercovergeek on June 04, 2015, 08:05:47 PM
Lmao, none of the above

im the guy at the back of the room watching everyone else, who leaves without anyone knowing (or caring!!)

That description probably fits a lot of people here.  And we would care if any of you left.

i have left many a work christmas party with this nefarious plan!


Gusington

^I call that 'smart.'

Back to reality then. I really like Order of Battle: Pacific but I am down about how one defeat and your campaign is over. It doesn't help that just happened to me as well :)

I also tried Battlefleet 2 and Victory at Sea this week and both were so frenetic, they just made me feel old and confused. I also think I am WWII'd out...been playing a lot of WWII-themed games in the last few months.

I need to cleanse my gaming palette and I feel that AoWIII and Grim Dawn will help me do this.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

undercovergeek

It's funny you mention WW2 burnout, I had that about 6 months ago and now realise apart from SHIV I'm all purged of said genre

MetalDog

Isn't it like, "Oh S*it," o'clock over there?
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Gusington

According to my new math it's about 4am there. Yeah UCG wtf??

It took months to get me to burn out on WWII because I never really gamed it before. It was nice while it lasted...I'll be back :)
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

I've been gaming WWII for 25+ years now. What are you nancy boys crying about?