Friday Night Peeps.....

Started by JudgeDredd, June 05, 2015, 03:49:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

JudgeDredd



The most excellent Project Cars, pbem CM:BS with UCG who seems determined to make it an infantry only scrap, the very playable Witcher III and perhaps some Batman:Arkham Asylum (I've reloaded and restarted it on easy so I can complete it as I only ever got to Poison Ivy and gave up).

Maybe some Assetto Corsa though my main simming time seems to be on pCars.

I need to get rid of some FPS games - clear my desktop a bit (though I seem to be adding more ala The Witcher III and Batman Arkham Asylum, City and Origins!!  :idiot2: )
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

Huw the Poo

Bugger all for me this weekend.  We're going straight to Wales after work this evening because it's my niece's first birthday tomorrow.

Got Monday booked off to recover though!

Barthheart

Origins baby! Gm'ing Sergeants Miniatures Game, trying not to buy every flipping game I see, and drinking with the Gorgheads Central Command crew.  :D You all should be here.

undercovergeek

XCOM - Long War

SHIV

CMBS PBEM with Judge 'Charge of the Light Brigade' Dredd

JudgeDredd

Quote from: undercovergeek on June 05, 2015, 07:20:43 AM
XCOM - Long War

SHIV

CMBS PBEM with Judge 'Charge of the Light Brigade' Dredd
lol - I actually think I sat back way too long!
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

MengJiao

Quote from: undercovergeek on June 05, 2015, 07:20:43 AM
XCOM - Long War

SHIV

CMBS PBEM with Judge 'Charge of the Light Brigade' Dredd

  SHIV vanilla, Invisible, some boardgames and maybe some Attila and CLoD.

Skwerl

Starhammer Vanguard Prophecy
Shadowrun - Dragonfall
Company of Heroes II


Airborne Rifles

No gaming for me this weekend. Moving into a new place, then heading to Michigan with the family for vacation.

WallysWorld

Manage to get a used copy of MLB 2K12 for the PC so I'm playing the heck out of that game.
CMFI's Conrath's Counterattack German campaign.
CMRT PBEM.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what *it* was. Now what I'm with isn't *it* and what *it* is seems weird and scary to me." - Abraham Simpson

Ubercat

Quote from: Airborne Rifles on June 05, 2015, 09:11:59 AM
No gaming for me this weekend. Moving into a new place, then heading to Michigan with the family for vacation.

Where in MI? It's my home state.
"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labelled a radical 50 years ago, a liberal 25 years ago, and a racist today."

- Thomas Sowell

Rayfer

Quote from: Ubercat on June 05, 2015, 09:28:41 AM
Quote from: Airborne Rifles on June 05, 2015, 09:11:59 AM
No gaming for me this weekend. Moving into a new place, then heading to Michigan with the family for vacation.

Where in MI? It's my home state.

Me too....I'm in southwest Michigan, near Grand Rapids.

Airborne Rifles

Quote from: Ubercat on June 05, 2015, 09:28:41 AM
Quote from: Airborne Rifles on June 05, 2015, 09:11:59 AM
No gaming for me this weekend. Moving into a new place, then heading to Michigan with the family for vacation.

Where in MI? It's my home state.

Mackinac Island, spending some time there with the wife's family.

RedArgo

We honeymooned in MI, South Haven and Mackinac Island, 15 years ago next week.  I guess I'd better remember that.  :)

Probably play some WoT and Endless Legend.

Sir Slash

I was at Mackinac Island in 2006 with the wife. I had a great time with Jim Beam and watching those big-ass boats pass under the big-ass bridge there. The date was in fact, 6/6/6. :o  This weekend will be more of CMFI's Conrath's Counterattack battle 3 where I'm making good progress, which scares the pooh out of me. This usually happens just before the game hands me a very close duplicate of my ass and I begin to recite the alphabet of cussing. Rome 2 and SH 4 are also on the list of, "May-Get-Around-To's". I need a game I can play while floating in the pool with a good drink. Or a game to play where I get to float in a pool with a good drink. "Retirement Simulator 2015"?
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Father Ted

SHIV?  Is that some of prison survival game?

For me, I'm looking at RoF, SoW and maybe some CC:Gateway to Caen, since I picked it up yesterday in the Humble Bundle (thanks Jomni O0).