Friday Night Peeps.....

Started by JudgeDredd, June 05, 2015, 03:49:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Kushan

My Command Twitch stream went a a lot better then I expected. I had one technical glitch on my end that cause my recorded version to not have any sound, but no major problems.

Only other thing I played this weekend was some Elite. Went out for some shooting yesterday and that took 3/4 of my day.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

Tuna

It was ok.. was doing it more to bond with my Son. .he loves that and League of Legends.. But I felt like a noob, he had a lot of explaining to do.

MetalDog

You are a noob.  And old, too :P
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Tuna

Being a noob don't bother me, it doesn't suck like being old!  :'(

MetalDog

Ya' big sissy!  Suck it up!!  Old is just well seasoned.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob