Main Menu

Steam Summer Sale 2015

Started by steve58, May 29, 2015, 06:51:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Steelgrave

Quote from: Martok on June 02, 2015, 03:21:46 PM
^  And that is why I'm actually content to not have any money at the moment (at least not for spending on games).  Like I don't already have too many that I don't play (either enough of, or not at all)...  ::)  :-[

You're in the wrong room, sir! The recovery group is down the hall to your left. This meeting is for the unrepentant!

W8taminute

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on June 08, 2015, 03:42:50 PM
Quote from: Huw the Poo on June 08, 2015, 03:37:17 PM
I note that the new week-long deals run until 15 June...

They always run until the following Monday, I think.

But does that mean no Steam Summer sale this week?   :(
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

BanzaiCat

I think they can pretty much do it whenever they want to. I'm just saying those weeklong deals are usually refreshed on Mondays.

Gusington

Excellent...if true this sale will fall on my b-day and Fathers Day, as it should.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

bbmike

Quote from: Steelgrave on June 08, 2015, 04:35:30 PM
Quote from: Martok on June 02, 2015, 03:21:46 PM
^  And that is why I'm actually content to not have any money at the moment (at least not for spending on games).  Like I don't already have too many that I don't play (either enough of, or not at all)...  ::)  :-[

You're in the wrong room, sir! The recovery group is down the hall to your left. This meeting is for the unrepentant!

Yeah! I have too many games (a lot I never even played) but I must buy more!  :D  :uglystupid2:
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

BanzaiCat

ALL FOR SALE! ALL FOR SALE! ALL FOR SALE! </Doctor Detroit>

-budd-

F**k we're sick..... :D
I think everyone should come up with one rule for the steam sale, never to violate on pain of death.....well maybe not death, how about public shaming.

My self imposed rule[feel free to borrow it] I WILL NOT BUY A SEQUEL WHEN I HAVEN'T PLAYED THE FIRST PART OR EVEN F**KING INSTALLED IT.

Now excuse me i have to go add shit to my wishlist.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Sir Slash

How about a Pre-Sale Sale? To celebrate the Sale, you know. Gus, you were born on Father's Day? We know what your Dad got that year.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

DennisS

Quote from: -budd- on June 08, 2015, 06:37:34 PM
F**k we're sick..... :D
I think everyone should come up with one rule for the steam sale, never to violate on pain of death.....well maybe not death, how about public shaming.

My self imposed rule[feel free to borrow it] I WILL NOT BUY A SEQUEL WHEN I HAVEN'T PLAYED THE FIRST PART OR EVEN F**KING INSTALLED IT.

Now excuse me i have to go add shit to my wishlist.

I have Mass Effect, 2 and 3. Does this mean I need to finish Mass Effect now?     :2funny:

BanzaiCat

The Mass Effect games are but a small handful that belong to the category "I finished them." They're also in the microscopic category within that one called "I played them multiple times." You gotta start with ME1 though, even though it's a bit dated compared to the others. The storyline is well worth going through from 1 to 2 and ending with 3...as long as you have the patched version of ME3 that has the better ending(s). I know there was a lot of hate for the original ending of ME3 but I didn't have a big problem with it. I think my biggest complaint was that it was over and that it was obvious there wouldn't be a fourth one.

Though even that has changed.

http://www.ign.com/videos/2015/06/08/mass-effect-4-igns-e3-2015-hopes

Apologies in advance. IGN's videos are even more whored out than Gus by Starfury and ten times worse than YouTube with even more pop ups and nonsense.

Gusington

Impossible. What were we talking about again?

Did the sale start?
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

MengJiao

Quote from: Gusington on June 09, 2015, 10:48:20 AM
Impossible. What were we talking about again?

Did the sale start?

  I just want a Mig15.  For less than 49.99.  Or whatever the current StreamRate is.

undercovergeek

i thought DCS was having a massive sale

Nefaro