Steam Summer Sale 2015

Started by steve58, May 29, 2015, 06:51:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gusington

Well I just bought the Belisarius DLC for Attila: TW. But it's not part of the summer madness.

PEDESTAL OF STEADFASTNESS!
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Me too. A Pedal of Fastness. Also looking forward to the Attila DLC. Belasarius was one of my favorite Roman generals. Reading about the Gothic War right now in fact.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Arctic Blast

Here I am, looking at all the shortcuts on my desktop and then just loading up Battlefield 4 again...and yet I know that I'll spend a stupid amount of money during the stupid sale.  ::) :uglystupid2:


Martok

Quote from: Steelgrave on June 08, 2015, 04:35:30 PM
Quote from: Martok on June 02, 2015, 03:21:46 PM
^  And that is why I'm actually content to not have any money at the moment (at least not for spending on games).  Like I don't already have too many that I don't play (either enough of, or not at all)...  ::)  :-[

You're in the wrong room, sir! The recovery group is down the hall to your left. This meeting is for the unrepentant!
Oh, I'm not repentant.  I'm just trying to actually be a little practical about the whole thing (for once).  :P 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Gusington

There's no room for practicality here.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Freyland

Quote from: Gusington on June 09, 2015, 08:29:32 PM

PEDESTAL OF STEADFASTNESS!
As a moderately long time lurker but relative newbie to posting here, I feel compelled to express my appreciation of you.

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd


BanzaiCat


bob48

<covers eyes - puts fingers in ears>
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Freyland

You guys are not instilling stability into my already shakey confidence.

Huw the Poo

When Gus asks you a question, no matter what it is, the answer is NO, GUS!

Sir Slash

If it involves Loin-Moistening, I'd run Freyland. ;D
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

No no no - I just wanted a soundcheck of Star's grumpypants-attitude in the above posts, and a verification that he is indeed behaving as if someone poo pooed in his cocoa puffs.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

He was just calling you out, Gus. You bought an item that was on sale. Technically, that means your pillar is weak!

BAM!