Steam Summer Sale 2015

Started by steve58, May 29, 2015, 06:51:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gusington

No one is more called out on these boards than me. I bought the TW DLC because it's new TW DLC and will be awesome, even if it sucks...sale price be damned!
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

bob48

I guess the chances of Elite being in the sale is pretty remote.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Freyland

Quote from: Gusington on June 10, 2015, 12:41:59 PM
No no no - I just wanted a soundcheck of Star's grumpypants-attitude in the above posts, and a verification that he is indeed behaving as if someone poo pooed in his cocoa puffs.

Sur-r-r-e, put the new guy on the spot, in order to tell someone they're being grumpy no less!  :knuppel2:

That said,
Quote from: GDS_Starfury on June 10, 2015, 12:42:30 AM
Quote from: Gusington on June 09, 2015, 07:40:32 PM
PILLAR OF STEADFASTNESS

shut the fuck up. 
you bought a DLC at full price.

This sounded grumpy.

**runs away.  again.

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Bison

Star is just pissed because he KNOWS you will have a review of the new TW DLC posted on the front page before he even finishes his draft copy of the Panthers in the Fog review.  Don't worry about it.  I suspect this will be a lingering angst on Star's part for quite some time to come. 

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

jomni

EU DLCs now discounted. Due to new DCL release

Pete Dero

It started ...  and the site is down.

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

bbmike

#70
I see a lot on sale, some in my Wishlist are 50% or more off. Trouble is, with the site being swamped I can't do anything. Which might be a good thing.  ;D
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Tpek

Damn Steam as usual can't handle the stress of its own sales :P

Huw the Poo

A pretty underwhelming start to the sale for me.  Although 50% off X-Plane 10 is kind of tempting.

Rayfer

Quote from: bbmike on June 11, 2015, 12:27:27 PM
I see a lot on sale, some in my Wishlist are -50% or more off. Trouble is, with the site being swamped I can't do anything. Which might be a good thing.  ;D

24 out of 30 on  my wish list have some sort of sale going on....anywhere from 10%-66%...tempted to get X: Rebirth for $13.49. Appears there are a lot more on sale than show up on the main page.

bbmike

A lot on sale! I recommend looking at Steam Sales Tracker to see them all!
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak