Main Menu

Steam Summer Sale 2015

Started by steve58, May 29, 2015, 06:51:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

MengJiao

Quote from: Gusington on June 22, 2015, 11:32:11 AM
^If I did it with AssCreed - Rogue...you too can do it.

  I think I only spent about 80 bucks (some DCS, some SHIV uboats, and some Europa Universalis IV without the common sense DLC) so I figured I'd saved about 80 Bucks and I have just spent that on boardgames.   So it all turned out okay.

Gusington

19 dollah total for me. Not bad at all.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

WallysWorld

#212
Spent about $62 dollars so not too bad this time around.

Europa Universalis IV: Evangelical Union Unit Pack 
Europa Universalis IV: Catholic League Unit Pack 
Europa Universalis IV: Guns, Drums and Steel Volume 2 
Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado 
Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado Content Pack

Crusader Kings II: Iberian Unit Pack
Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
Crusader Kings II: Iberian Portraits

Train Simulator 2015: Soldier Summit Route Add-On

Euro Truck Simulator 2 - High Power Cargo Pack
Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Scandinavia

"I used to be with it, but then they changed what *it* was. Now what I'm with isn't *it* and what *it* is seems weird and scary to me." - Abraham Simpson

undercovergeek

Is it over? My first time without a purchase  :-[


Rayfer

Great find PD.....the man could really sing!

MengJiao

Quote from: WallysWorld on June 22, 2015, 12:07:29 PM
Spent about $62 dollars so not too bad this time around.

Europa Universalis IV: Evangelical Union Unit Pack 
Europa Universalis IV: Catholic League Unit Pack 
Europa Universalis IV: Guns, Drums and Steel Volume 2 
Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado 
Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado Content Pack

Crusader Kings II: Iberian Unit Pack
Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
Crusader Kings II: Iberian Portraits

Train Simulator 2015: Soldier Summit Route Add-On

Euro Truck Simulator 2 - High Power Cargo Pack
Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Scandinavia

Wow!  Good stuff.  El Dorado lets you design a custom country and Soldier Summit was very tempting.

steve58

Not too bad for me/my wallet: ~$20 on the Steam Summer Sale:

EUIV: El Dorado
TIS-100
Terra Tech

...plus another $10 on Rogue System...that I blame totally on Jarhead >:(  :)
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

WallysWorld

Quote from: MengJiao on June 22, 2015, 12:58:26 PM
Quote from: WallysWorld on June 22, 2015, 12:07:29 PM
Spent about $62 dollars so not too bad this time around.

Europa Universalis IV: Evangelical Union Unit Pack 
Europa Universalis IV: Catholic League Unit Pack 
Europa Universalis IV: Guns, Drums and Steel Volume 2 
Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado 
Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado Content Pack

Crusader Kings II: Iberian Unit Pack
Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
Crusader Kings II: Iberian Portraits

Train Simulator 2015: Soldier Summit Route Add-On

Euro Truck Simulator 2 - High Power Cargo Pack
Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Scandinavia

Wow!  Good stuff.  El Dorado lets you design a custom country and Soldier Summit was very tempting.

I've only done one scenario with the new Soldier Summit route, but it's a great looking route.

Here's a hint: look for Elphaba's scenarios in the Steam Workshop for Train Simulator. His scenarios are excellent and he's created a large number of runs for many routes and engines.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what *it* was. Now what I'm with isn't *it* and what *it* is seems weird and scary to me." - Abraham Simpson

sandman2575

Quote from: Gusington on June 22, 2015, 11:57:39 AM
19 dollah total for me. Not bad at all.

Well done.   I'm impressed with my own restraint, $27 for NBA 2k15 and Silent Hunter 4 + uboot expansion. 'Course, not sure when I'll get around to either...

DennisS

Football Tactics for $5..a terrific little turn based soccer game
Galaxy Union, possibly the most complex turn based 4x game I have ever seen. VERY deep
Wargame Red Dragon
Mad Games Tycoon.

All things considered, just excellent summer selections for me....at about $30 total. I actually still have $14. How odd!

Sir Slash

I bought nothing. Do I have to leave the room? :-[
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Mr. Bigglesworth

"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; "
- Shakespeare's Henry V, Act III, 1598

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

sandman2575

Holy sh*t the NBA 2k15 steam download is 43.6 GB???  Might have saved myself the $15 if I'd known that. 2k14 was nearly 6 times smaller  :uglystupid2: