"Feeling Old" 2015 Edition

Started by bayonetbrant, January 15, 2015, 02:59:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bison

I'm thinking that I cannot freaking believe that Brant is a Friends fanboi!  BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Bison on July 24, 2015, 01:50:30 PM
I'm thinking that I cannot freaking believe that Brant is a Friends fanboi!  BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Brant is a steal-funny-shit-from-other-people's-Facebook-pages fanboi.
I can name the main 6 characters, but I'm not one of those folks that can name episodes and guest stars and all that.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Gusington

I only watched Friends to cup-the-bishop to Courtney Cox.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Staggerwing

I don't think I've ever seen an episode of Friends, though, in my defense, it is nice and comfy under this rock....
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

mirth

Any show with a male character with a lesbian ex-wife kinda resonates with me.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Mr. Bigglesworth

Feebie was the most colorful character. Wildcard hippie ftw.
"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; "
- Shakespeare's Henry V, Act III, 1598

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Bison

Quote from: mirth on July 25, 2015, 04:43:12 AM
Any show with a male character with a lesbian ex-wife kinda resonates with me.

So basically any show currently aired on a letter channel, eh?

Gusington

This July the tattoo on my left arm is old enough to drink.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Mr. Bigglesworth

Quote from: bayonetbrant on July 25, 2015, 09:41:44 AM
You didn't like Ursala?

Was that the girlfriend with the screeching voice?
"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; "
- Shakespeare's Henry V, Act III, 1598

Mr. Bigglesworth

I just watched best of usula then lisa kudrow's interview on doing both parts. My god, she was not acting, she really is like them.
"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; "
- Shakespeare's Henry V, Act III, 1598

Emeraldlis

Ben .....19!!!!!  WHAT  :o how did that happen  :o now I feel old , damn it  :-\

What also makes me feel old is seeing how much joey has aged , and he was always the baby faced one ...I never saw it coming !!  :-\   :D
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

A bad hobbit is hard to break - Staggerwing
Booooo!!!!! Repeat !!!!!!!   - MetalDog

mirth

I was just rewatching Cheers and noticed that Lisa Kudrow was in an episode as a girl in a play with Woody.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Mr. Bigglesworth

Quote from: mirth on July 28, 2015, 05:30:10 PM
I was just rewatching Cheers and noticed that Lisa Kudrow was in an episode as a girl in a play with Woody.

Was she a spastic airhead?
"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; "
- Shakespeare's Henry V, Act III, 1598

BanzaiCat

My downstairs AC unit is out and we've been waiting for the PITA warranty company to get a tech off his butt and over here with a replacement coil. $1400 this is going to cost me, oy vey gevalt.

Anyway some rooms are too stuffy to bear so I'm out in the living room working, with Sneakers on in the background. The movie is 23 frikkin' years old and I remember seeing it in the movie theater very clearly. A living River Phoenix to boot. I can't believe this was that long ago...half a lifetime.