On my own, here we FRIDAY

Started by MetalDog, November 13, 2015, 07:06:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bison

Quote from: Gusington on November 18, 2015, 08:56:14 AM
I would if every faction woukd stop piling on me! Much like real life, my only friends are the Irish and they are about to be snuffed out :/

Need more whiskey and potatoes.

BanzaiCat


Sir Slash

Did you think being a "Pict" would be easy? If it was, they'd have a sissy name like Langobard or Alemanni.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

Hmm you all make valid points. They also wouldn't have disappeared off the face of the Earth most likely. I guess I didn't really think this through.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Nefaro

Quote from: Gusington on November 18, 2015, 06:26:24 PM
They also wouldn't have disappeared off the face of the Earth most likely.


Plus - interbreeding between different populations has always been a popular past-time throughout humanity's existence.  Doing the dirty with exotic looking foreigners never goes out of style, no? 

I mean.. that's pretty much the history of North America since the Columbian Exchange.  Which took absolutely no time to exchange venereal diseases, btw.  Also.. primitive ancestors shagging Neanderthals, as evidenced in most peoples' genes.   Hell.. Britain is just wave after wave of different tribes moving in & bumping fuglies with each other.

Bonk Chika Waowww.  All the time.   :))

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

Uh, anyway...has anyone won an Attila campaign?
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

It's an orgy of destruction in the British Isles  :crazy2: I've got three regions left...and about 6 enemy factions rampaging all over the place. I have some sweet armies and my cities are growing and tech is healthy but I don't think I can counter this 1-2-3-4-5-6 punch.

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd