So I have 217 games in my Steam catalog...

Started by Toonces, November 18, 2015, 05:59:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

undercovergeek

Iirc right click on the game and it will tell you what folder it's in, simply create a new folder and drop it in there

BanzaiCat

If you play one game, make sure it's Broforce.

BROFOOOORRRRRCE


bbmike

Quote from: Barthheart on November 19, 2015, 12:23:51 PM
Quote from: sandman2575 on November 19, 2015, 12:22:13 PM
Quote from: Father Ted on November 19, 2015, 11:37:12 AM
Surely actually playing your games for hours and hours is the antithesis of this thread?

;D

@bbmike -- do you use Steam's "Set Category" function? I'm a big fan of this for keeping everything nice and tidy --

You can set categories?  :o

:o :o Now I'll have to come up with a category scheme that makes sense!  O0
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Dammit Carl!

The hide games function would great when it comes to justifying to the mrs. when you want to buy some more goodies  ;)

Huw the Poo

Quote from: spelk on November 19, 2015, 07:16:21 AM
Well, I have 888 games on Steam.. erm...

Heh, I was waiting to hear your tally.  It seems every time I log into Steam I see you've bought another handful of games!

bbmike

Quote from: Dammit Carl! on November 19, 2015, 01:12:06 PM
The hide games function would great when it comes to justifying to the mrs. when you want to buy some more goodies  ;)

Hah! You know, I wonder what she would say if she saw the list of all the PC games I own.  :buck2:
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Barthheart


steve58

#52






Steam146 (60 installed)
GOG35
Matrixgames~30
Gamersgate41
Greenmangaming3


Disclaimer:   and of course the above only tallies all my digital games, not any of the boxed/CDs games I've accumulated over the years  :-\

p.s.  ...and thanks for reminding me how many games I've bought and have yet to play!  Example, apparently I bought X Rebirth this past July and completely forgot about it!  :buck2:
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Huw the Poo

I have 383 games in Steam but "only" 227 games are Linux compatible, so I'll go with 227. ;)

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Father Ted

Quote from: bob48 on November 19, 2015, 05:04:54 PM
I've, um, got.................21

We have a winner!

Personally I'm a median 96/32 (with a few odds and sods) kinda guy.  Most hours (probably should be separate thread?) -  Dear old Darkest Hour - 954.   A free mod of a £4.99 game.

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

spelk

#57
Quote from: spelk on November 19, 2015, 07:16:21 AM
My home Win8 PC must have about 80-100 installed. All my wargames/strategy and rpgs mainly. With lashings of indie/casuals.

I am a nutter.

I've just checked, and I have 246 Steam games installed on my Hard drive. My Steam directory is about 488Gb in size!

Absolute nutter.

bob48

^Carry on like that and you could end up wearing a pith helmet...............
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

spelk

Quote from: bob48 on November 19, 2015, 06:28:54 PM
^Carry on like that and you could end up wearing a pith helmet...............

It's a personal dream of mine ;)