Victoria II: Heart of Darkness

Started by PanzersEast, May 22, 2013, 03:07:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gusington

You people and your fuzzy thinking.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

bob48

You're putting me in the frame for that.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

OJsDad

Is there a manual to go along with AHoD
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

son_of_montfort

"Now it is no accident all these conservatives are using time travel to teach our kids. It is the best way to fight back against the liberal version of history, or as it is sometimes known... history."

- Stephen Colbert

"The purpose of religion is to answer the ultimate question, are we in control or is there some greater force pulling the strings? And if the courts rule that corporations have the same religious rights that we humans do, I think we'll have our answer."

- Stephen Colbert

OJsDad

'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

bbmike

Arise thread!
Looks like Victoria 2 received a patch today.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

sandman2575

#51
Wait, what??

Is this out-of-nowhere patch going to screw everything up with POP Demand mod and such?  I.e. mods that are no longer under development but which I can't play Vicky II without... ?

EDIT -- I see it's an opt-in Beta patch.  phew.

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18



OJsDad

'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

sandman2575

The only mod I've spent much time with is POP Demand Mod --

https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?forums/pop-demand-mod.562/

It gives a lot more flavor to the global map (more and more historically correct nations), improves the commodities market and in general makes a lot of good balance tweaks.

It's been many moons since I played Vicky II, but I won't play vanilla after getting used to PDM.