Seven Years War: Releases End of October

Started by Grim.Reaper, September 24, 2015, 09:23:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

magnus

Dear Mister KM, have the sales been enough to see a " War of the Austrian succession DLC?

I am a fanboy of de Saxe.

JasonPratt

Well, I helped add to those sales this afternoon, so...  O0

(Although I'm happy with the  7yearwar, thx.  :smitten: )
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

bbmike

On sale at Steam right now. I have no more excuses. Bought!
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

JasonPratt

I actually made a point of buying BEFORE the sale. Because I am that willing to support a 7YW campaign game.

(Though I suppose technically Creative Assembly already did that with Empire: Total War...)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

tgb

#49
Sorry.  $3 isn't enough to get me off the fence.

I lied. I decided to get it after all - downloading now.

Asid

Update to version 1.090

Game enhancements:
- added arrows to switch in army hierarchy menu between all the close divisions

Fixed bugs:
- added workaround for fps at 0 and therefore too high battle speed
- fixed disappearing divisions after embarking/debarking related to deloading goods near harbors

Layout:
- polished campaign selection menu
- increased font and menu size of historical battle menu by 30%
- increased font and menu size of campaign menu by 30%
- increased font and menu size of tutorial menu by 30%
- increased font and menu size of tooltip menu by 30%
- increased font and menu size of financial balance menu by 30%
[other menues to follow...]
War in Pieces

Sign up for the Dogs Of War Vu newsletter @ www.dogsofwarvu.com 
I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

amandachen

Finally the fonts get fixed? Cool. I'll have to spend some time with this today.

Asid

Quote from: amandachen on December 23, 2015, 11:11:12 AM
Finally the fonts get fixed? Cool. I'll have to spend some time with this today.
Still a bit squished IMHO. The dev is trying hard. and open to suggestions.

Definitely give this a look  O0
War in Pieces

Sign up for the Dogs Of War Vu newsletter @ www.dogsofwarvu.com 
I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

tgb

One thing I found really helps the fonts is setting the game to your native resolution.  It made a huge difference.

amandachen

Eh, the tooltips are still tiny. Has the developer even seen his own game? Sod this for a game of soldiers.

Asid

Update to version 1.091
25 December

Game enhancements:
- at close distance to enemy the regimental commander takes over command (faster order execution but higher chance of uncoordinated orders)

Game balance:
- limited diplomatic payments (claims) to the maximum available diplomacy points
- increased cost/earnings of subsidy payments

Fixed bugs:
- fixed incorrect display of unit icon infos in battles (sometimes shown as pixel boxes)
- fixed crash when opening unit hierarchy of divisions in city view

Layout:
- updated font type and sharpness

The fonts are a lot better. Still room for improvement in font selection IMHO. Good support from the Dev  O0
War in Pieces

Sign up for the Dogs Of War Vu newsletter @ www.dogsofwarvu.com 
I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Gusington

^Excellent support! Once Steam is back to normal I will pick this up.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

keppelmueller

Puhhh - the font thing was harder to fix as it sounds. I think the problem here is/was to set the correct font for each resolution. Just post further ideas if it still not fits...
Happy holidays!

Asid

War in Pieces

Sign up for the Dogs Of War Vu newsletter @ www.dogsofwarvu.com 
I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

JasonPratt

ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!