Everybody's Working For the FRIDAY

Started by MetalDog, June 10, 2016, 05:48:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

WYBaugh


Nefaro

Quote from: WYBaugh on June 10, 2016, 10:18:40 AM
Metaldog...Loverboy??  :(


MD is probably just using that as a substitute, until he finds the 'Magic Foreigner Belt'.

~~>



Dammit Carl!

#17
Quote from: Nefaro on June 10, 2016, 10:27:44 AM
Quote from: WYBaugh on June 10, 2016, 10:18:40 AM
Metaldog...Loverboy??  :(
MD is probably just using that as a substitute, until he finds the 'Magic Foreigner Belt'.


"Well how will you like the belt when you are...as "Cold as Ice?" 



sandman2575

HOI4.  Deleted all other game shortcuts on my desktop.

Pete Dero

Playing / learning Hearts of Iron IV

Toonces

Heh.  So Hearts of Iron IV is that good, huh?  I have to be honest- the other HoI games didn't grab me at all...perhaps I didn't give them enough time.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

PanzersEast

It's beginning to look a lot like War....

Jumping into HOI IV and back to Stellaris.  Need to configure Falcon BMS with a couple of flights in X-Plane cross country tour.  Also looking at some mods for Distant Worlds.

PE

sandman2575

HOI4 is funny -- it seems like there's no predicting whether you'll like it based on previous experience. I loved HOI3, but I think 4 is better on many levels, though it will need plenty of fine-tuning through patches and expansions to reach its full potential. Others like SDR loved HOI3 but really have not been impressed by 4.

Steam always has its refund policy, so if you play for an hour and really decide it's not for you, you can always get your $$ back.

Silent Disapproval Robot

Difficult to get a notion if HOI 4 will be right for you in just a few hours though. 

I'm going to try to finish my Stellaris game, see if I can get Age of Decadence running,  try to actually finish an expedition in Renowned Explorers, and try out the War of the Ring boardgame.

Tuna

Quote from: Hancock on June 10, 2016, 07:53:31 AM
And at quiet times, Civ V....early in game as Napoleon....and of course I start out in the arctic circle surrounded by barbarians......

Better than being in a game of Warlock (fantasy Civ type game) starting with Metal Dog as your neighbor and tons of Volcanos.. Ask BarthHeart how that goes!!!  :crazy2:

Tuna

Quote from: WYBaugh on June 10, 2016, 10:18:40 AM
Metaldog...Loverboy??  :(

Was kind of disappointed myself. Some people will do anything to start the Friday thread!

Huw the Poo


Grim.Reaper

To the degree I have any time, will be HOI4...although all this Arma3 talk has me thinking about firing that up again!

W8taminute

HOI4, Heroes and Generals, maybe some Stellaris.  Wanting to buy Dirt Rally but hesitant because time is limited these days with so many awesome new releases to play.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Gusington

Is Age of Decadence finished? I tried the demo years ago and there was little to do.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd