Main Menu

FRI...DAY

Started by JudgeDredd, August 26, 2016, 12:30:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Toonces

Shocking lack of No Man's Sky in this thread.

Just sayin'.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Toonces on August 26, 2016, 09:01:24 AM
Shocking lack of No Man's Sky in this thread.

Just sayin'.

I was going to add that MAYBE, I'll play a little NMS, but it will be lucky if I do.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


JudgeDredd

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on August 26, 2016, 08:40:02 AM
Quote from: JudgeDredd on August 26, 2016, 12:30:31 AM
Sorry for the poor title fit - but the song is actually just called Eighth Day!

Loved this film (Breaking Glass). Acting was poor, but story was quite raw. Turn the volume up.




This is why I start Friday threads on Thursday.  :2funny:
Well - musical taste does vary greatly around the world.
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

JudgeDredd

Quote from: Rayfer on August 26, 2016, 08:52:28 AM
JD...I enjoy your posts, especially in the "Share your Videos" thread...but your music choice for today had me muting the sound. Not my cup of tea.  Empyrion: Galactic Survival still has my attention. A tough but fun crafting/survival game.
In the words I commonly use on my wife and kids - "It's a classic"  :smitten:
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

Pete Dero

Quote from: JudgeDredd on August 26, 2016, 09:20:02 AM
Well - musical taste does vary greatly around the world.

I kinda like it but I grew up listening to new wave & punk (and often I still do).

Reminded me of :


Tuna

Quote from: jamus34 on August 26, 2016, 08:14:30 AM
Quote from: Dammit Carl! on August 26, 2016, 07:41:06 AM
I wish I had Shelby Foote's accent; I'd have gone to Europe (or up north - yankee girls are the best) and scored much tail.

Anyhoo, got yardwork as always and after putting a new pickguard on the bass, time to crank back up on the Rocksmith 2014.

Learning to play bass is one of my long term dreams/goals.

Rough on the fingers!!! ;-)

Tuna

Every day is Friday for me  ;D, for now.. Will definitely be doing more World of Warships, grinding up the Battleship line (most fun I've had in BB's so far).

Tried Xenonauts on my son's laptop (bought a long time ago at Gog) and found it very addictive, so will probably do some more of that.

Also continue my Alea Jacta Est game as Caesar during the Civil War against Pompey.

JudgeDredd

Quote from: Pete Dero on August 26, 2016, 09:35:31 AM
Quote from: JudgeDredd on August 26, 2016, 09:20:02 AM
Well - musical taste does vary greatly around the world.

I kinda like it but I grew up listening to new wave & punk (and often I still do).

Reminded me of :


LOVE Spellbound and Siouxsie
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

CJReich46

Well...aside from working this weekend, as I do,

Distant Worlds Universe

Crusader Kings II- since the Reaper DLC came to town and the patch I decided to fire up a few games, and tried out my Charlemagne DLC. I like the ability to customize the rules.
Maybe (?) Stellaris. I would like to see how that is improving.


" He either fears his fate too much
Or his deserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch
To win or lose it all."  - James Graham 1st Marquis of Montrose

JasonPratt

Very likely to help break in the new Groghead server restart for 7 Days to Die.

...um, not sure what else. Do I own Germany at War: Barbarossa? May check on that. I've been messing with the recent Shandalar campaign build for MTG; will probably continue there.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

mikeck

Finishing up a Polaris sector game
Getting a fighter fix with DCS Flaming Cliffs 3..
And of course, Naval Action.
"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

WallysWorld

#26
Have to work some overtime this weekend, but otherwise:

CMSF Canadian campaign.
Rise of Flight: starting a career.
IL2 1946: continuing the excellent user made "Luftwaffe Pilot: Legion Kondor!" campaign.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what *it* was. Now what I'm with isn't *it* and what *it* is seems weird and scary to me." - Abraham Simpson

Toonces

Added Of Kings and Men to my library just now, so that's going into the queue for tonight.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Gusington

Siouxsie & and the Banshees rock!!

I will be dabbling a bit in Ryse: Son of Rome and girding my loins for the release of The Witcher 3 GOTY edition on 8/30.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

jamus34

Oh you Brits...

And now for something totally different.

Insert witty comment here.