Multiplayer on 7 Days to Die

Started by Swatter, August 30, 2015, 02:01:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

OJsDad

I agree with Budd on both the dogs and being in hub city.

However, I prefer to stay closer to the.  Taking care of it, the garden, mining.  I will venture out some, but no where as much as Budd.  So Fly do you thing.  If there's anything you need, let us know and I'll try and have it ready for ya.  The garden is getting big enough that it'll soon be able to support us without hunting, though meat is always good to have.  If you come back can you bring dirt.  I need more to expand the garden more. 
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Flywheel

will do

So if we wont need to hunt, what will we do? I love hunting and stalking. If it's unnecessary then it becomes a bit pointless :(
Hold my beer and watch this!

Flywheel

Went to my single play earlier and it was snowing! I haven't seen that happen before. The snow was  covering the spikes and the corpses..it all looked rather festive :)
Hold my beer and watch this!

-budd-

Need to hunt for meat to make more complex food and the skins, fat and bones are useful. The base at hub should be secure pretty soon, of course venturing out not so much. Once the pillars are done and the spikes are down I'll leave most the care to OJ while I start on the underwater base. OJ we will need to figure out other entrance/ exits.

Fly do your thing, come back to the base for the horde days and any supplies you need. If anyone comes across any hazmat suit parts I'll take them, one regret about the reset is i had a full suit I was going into the rad zone for the first time.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Flywheel

It's a big map, so I guess if we get a tad bored we could start building secure waystations to operate from while we explore much wider..I like the sound of that
Hold my beer and watch this!

OJsDad

Yes, hunting is still needed. 

Budd, got on for awhile at lunch and got a few more pillars made.  Some stone loading into forge.  If you can make steel for, I need it for tools. 
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Flywheel

going to bring back first haul at daylight. 150 soil. 500 feathers. 1500 iron. 3348 wood and a mixed bunch from crates.
Hold my beer and watch this!

OJsDad

Quote from: Flywheel on August 30, 2016, 01:44:38 PM
going to bring back first haul at daylight. 150 soil. 500 feathers. 1500 iron. 3348 wood and a mixed bunch from crates.

WOW!
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Flywheel

want more soil or might that do you?
Hold my beer and watch this!

-budd-

Thx Fly that stuff will certainly help. Hope you found the tunnel as it's a safer way into the city. So after I get done with the pillars I'll make other tunnels to enter by.  After I build awhile I take a break and go walk about for  four or five game days exploring, leaving marked stashes that I'll get once I make mini bike. I always drop a bag every so often in likely places so if I die I don't end up all the way  back. I have a goal of exploring the whole map, never done it in random gen but got real close last time we played stock.

Fly if you anything made just holler, I. E. crossbow, armor ect. ect.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Flywheel

I have taken a crossbow I found in at base, just borrowing to see how it compares to my hunting bow. It is OK but I might stick to my bow. both weapons take down fairly swiftly.
Hold my beer and watch this!

-budd-

Crossbow does more damage and it's way better at range, slower on the draw though.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

OJsDad

That should be enough dirt Fly.

Really need schematics also. 
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Flywheel

Those are mostly in crates. and I'm chasing down, or maybe that should be 'swimming' down, as many as I can.
Hold my beer and watch this!

OJsDad

It about 14:55 on day 42 (Horde Day!).

Budd, I don't know what happened, but there was a lot of damage to the backside of the apartment.  Pillars were missing.  I got them replaced and the spikes down, but didn't get any more pillars laid down.  There are still pillars, concrete, cement mix, and both spikes and log spikes in the chests.

I see what your doing now, so if you want to go out and hunt/loot, go ahead, I'll work on the base. 

I'll be back later tonight.
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.