From the FRIDAY to the Pit!

Started by Dammit Carl!, November 18, 2016, 04:20:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nefaro

Tuna, DOW-Cougar, 2ndACR, and I had a long weekend of World Of Warships.   <:-)

Much tonnage was sunk, and cursing had.  :cowboy:

Tuna

Quote from: Nefaro on November 20, 2016, 10:32:22 PM
Tuna, DOW-Cougar, 2ndACR, and I had a long weekend of World Of Warships.   <:-)

Much tonnage was sunk, and cursing had.  :cowboy:

Yep, tried DCS Friday night and couldn't get into the server Nef was on (kept hanging my System).. World of Warships came to the rescue!

Saturday a few attempts  at Scourge Waterloo didn't go well (though they successfully got it running once I left).. World of Warships to the rescue!

I must be the problem, but World of Warships don't care, I'm always welcome there!

Nefaro

Quote from: Tuna on November 21, 2016, 07:38:13 AM
Quote from: Nefaro on November 20, 2016, 10:32:22 PM
Tuna, DOW-Cougar, 2ndACR, and I had a long weekend of World Of Warships.   <:-)

Much tonnage was sunk, and cursing had.  :cowboy:

Yep, tried DCS Friday night and couldn't get into the server Nef was on (kept hanging my System).. World of Warships came to the rescue!

Saturday a few attempts  at Scourge Waterloo didn't go well (though they successfully got it running once I left).. World of Warships to the rescue!

I must be the problem, but World of Warships don't care, I'm always welcome there!


When did someone put the curse on you, Tuna?   

Witchcraft most foul is afoot!  :))

MengJiao

Quote from: Gusington on November 20, 2016, 10:16:30 PM
Weekend at Bernie Lombard's?

I imagine when the cosmic tree huggers hate you, that could be the beginning of the end.

  I played the Avars for a bit a while ago and they have so many problems that its hard to imagine they are a big danger.
Now the Byzantines or the Franks could be another story.  How they will hate Derserdius all the more when they find he
is dead.  How hard can it be to get your leader killed off?  Sure, he'll head straight for Purgatory, but technically, he will be
out of the game for good.

Gusington

Until he shows up in Warhammer: TW.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd