Steam Winter Sale 2016

Started by BanzaiCat, December 14, 2016, 06:15:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

BanzaiCat

Quote from: Sir Slash on December 14, 2016, 11:37:04 PM
I hear Kermit the Frog's dongle is..... green  :o

Why are...there somany
Songs about don-gles
And what's on the oooo-ther siiiiiide
Dongles...are visions...but on-ly ill-uuu-sions
And dongles have nothing...to hiiiiiide

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

FlickJax

conintuing on a theme

'hugh pugh barney mcgrew cuthbert dongle and grub'

bob48

...down on Dongle Rock..........
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

JudgeDredd

Don't you open that Dongle door.....'cos there's something down there  >:D
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

bob48

The Trap Door was just fantastic.............'BERRRRKKKKK'

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

FlickJax



This is more my age group, mind you i have all on DVD .......

Martok

Upon seeing that a thread regarding a sale that won't likely being for another week had already run to four pages, I was of course compelled to find out why...and I have to say that of all the possible answers that had occurred to me, this was not one of them.  :idiot2: 


(Good show, though!  I'll not deny I'm entertained.) 


"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

mirth

Where, other than Grogheads, can you find such insightful discourse?
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

BanzaiCat


Gusington

Ministry actually had this all covered 20+ years ago.

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd