FRIDAY'S Big Brown Beaver

Started by Jarhead0331, July 28, 2017, 04:47:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Rayfer

Quote from: Gusington on July 28, 2017, 07:27:12 AM
Hope Mrs. Rayfer feels better soon.

bbmike can I come over?

Thanks Gus....all is going well so far.

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Tuna

Quote from: JasonPratt on July 28, 2017, 08:01:38 AM
3.) Getting at least one turn, maybe more, of the Alea Jacta Est game vs W8 and Tuna. (This should be very doable, since it only takes me 20 or 30 minutes to scan through everything and do a turn. I've just been wiped out this week between early shop summer hours and driving around West TN. I hate car shopping -- I'd much rather drive what I own into the ground -- but that isn't practical.)


Leaving on mini vacation won't be back till Tuesday so take your time on your turn.

Nefaro

Quote from: bbmike on July 28, 2017, 09:26:47 AM
Quote from: Gusington on July 28, 2017, 07:27:12 AM
Hope Mrs. Rayfer feels better soon.

bbmike can I come over?

Well, it is currently a Fortress of Solitude. But since your a Groghead, if you give the secret password, I'll let you in. Hint- it rhymes with urban.  :P



Mmmm.... Bourbon.

Bourbon, pizza, gaming...


<:-)


mikeck

Testing out my new Pavel and Bellona in some Naval Action.
May finally try to get into Mount and Blade: warband with the World of Ice and Fire mod.
"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

Sir Slash

Fresh off my stupendous 'Minor Victory' over the Senones in Alea Jacta Est, I will be chasing dinosaurs in Storm of Zehir.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

CJReich46

Nice. I liked that song from Primus, my first real intro to the Punchbowl.

I have work on Saturday (we're back to school sales at work- the madness of it)

So I have been playing Darkest Dungeon- had to do a restart after a massive party wipe against a boss, then realizing I spread my resources needed to upgrade the hamlet was getting spread too thin.  So I restarted and started a little fan-fic/AAR based on it. The first part has been written about the trip to the hamlet, mostly told from the player's POV. If anyone wants to read it, PM me and I'd be glad to share it.


bbmike, what RPG are you soloing? Just curious.

I dunno, that's been mostly it. I have been in a bit of a funk due to back pain. I tweaked it something fierce on Sunday, so I have been slowly recuperating. I feel better after getting some good sleep the past few nights.
" He either fears his fate too much
Or his deserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch
To win or lose it all."  - James Graham 1st Marquis of Montrose

bbmike

Quote from: CJReich46 on July 28, 2017, 07:48:04 PM
Nice. I liked that song from Primus, my first real intro to the Punchbowl.

I have work on Saturday (we're back to school sales at work- the madness of it)

So I have been playing Darkest Dungeon- had to do a restart after a massive party wipe against a boss, then realizing I spread my resources needed to upgrade the hamlet was getting spread too thin.  So I restarted and started a little fan-fic/AAR based on it. The first part has been written about the trip to the hamlet, mostly told from the player's POV. If anyone wants to read it, PM me and I'd be glad to share it.


bbmike, what RPG are you soloing? Just curious.

I dunno, that's been mostly it. I have been in a bit of a funk due to back pain. I tweaked it something fierce on Sunday, so I have been slowly recuperating. I feel better after getting some good sleep the past few nights.

I'm working on setting up a Star Trek game. I'm creating house rules for Star Trek Adventures right now. I'm going to use a modified Star Fleet Battles/Federation Commander for starship combat and I'm incorporating skills from LUG Trek into Star Trek Adventures. The skills will replace the Focuses in STA. The game I'm going to run will basically be what Star Trek Enterprise should have been.

Also, I'm trying to decide what post apocalypse game to start. I have Mutant Crawl Classics and Gamma World (various rulesets) to choose from. I'm also thinking about starting either a Dr. Who game or a Sliders type game.  :D

I've considered starting a PbP here using one of those setups but I don't know how successful that might be.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

acctingman

Quote from: Gusington on July 28, 2017, 09:59:35 AM
I'm coming over anyway. Put some beer in the fridge and call the girls.

Mirth in a tutu?

I know I haven't been here long enough to say that, but it's funny  O0

Gusington

^If only we could reveal to you exactly how funny it truly is.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

acctingman


Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

His own tutu or someone else's?
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

MetalDog

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

MengJiao

Quote from: Gusington on July 28, 2017, 08:41:21 AM
Get a Subaru!

  Yes to that!  And I'm playing Gaviteam:Tunisia