Main Menu

Learning to FRIDAY

Started by mirth, August 04, 2017, 03:07:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

airboy

I bought Kriegsmarine last weekend and finished the campaign - twice.   Only 8 scenarios or so - don't be too impressed.  Odd game.  Some real positives and minuses.

mirth

Quote from: airboy on August 08, 2017, 05:53:32 PM
I bought Kriegsmarine last weekend and finished the campaign - twice.   Only 8 scenarios or so - don't be too impressed.  Odd game.  Some real positives and minuses.

I used a discount code on it. Think it cost me 6.99. Figure I'll get that out of it.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

BanzaiCat


Gusington

I can't wait for this Friday...
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Martok

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Sir Slash

Me too. My Viagra should get here.  O0
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

mirth

Just in time for the weekend!
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

I definitely won't need Viagara this weekend. The update for Warhammer TW has moistened my loins sufficiently - I hope to start playing very soon.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd