Main Menu

Total War: Warhammer

Started by Rayfer, July 17, 2015, 10:00:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Grim.Reaper


solops

#871
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on September 28, 2017, 04:31:40 PM
You guys are pretty quiet about Warhammer 2. Is nobody playing? RPS raved about it.

I have it, too. I also have the new Stellaris DLC. Right now I cannot tear myself away from the epic Polaris Sector crusade I posted about over in the PS thread a week ago. I did check to see that both games work and got a FPS average of 67 for TW2 with all max settings  :)
TW2 and Stellaris will have to wait.  I have been working on Atmospheric Hyperspectral Scanners for over 400 years (only 489 years left!). Once I get them, the boost to my economy will allow me to make a final push to victory! Until then, it is a slow slugfest. Polaris Sector must be subdued.
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin
Bless those who heal our injuries.
Customer support by AI is evil.

Sir Slash

I haven't even started WH 1 yet.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

MikeGER

Quote from: Sir Slash on September 28, 2017, 09:39:21 PM
I haven't even started WH 1 yet.

this!

i started WH1 and then the usual happend   'a new toy' or RL interdiction btw  tricky combination of both
so, first i have to get out my time out of WH1 before considering WH2 ...also i am not deep into those new races   

Gusington

I have also not started WH1 yet but soon. Soon.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

JudgeDredd

I've barely touched WH1

I need to start getting my money out of a game prior to buying the next iteration. Project Cars, F1 2016 - both not a huge amount of hours (pCars-104hrs and F1 2016-106hrs). Considering the content of both games and the type of games (career mode), I need more than that out of them.
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

Gusington

My loins are starting to moisten - early user reviews for the new game are pretty good. My question: is there trade in these Warhammer games? If so, is it similar or totally different from earlier implementations?
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

undercovergeek


JudgeDredd

Steam is so busy promoting shite to me that it never seems to list these big titles. F1 2016, Warhammer 2, Project Cars 2 - all games I bought the previous iteration of and not a sniff of a mention on my main Steam page.

One day I'll have a look and see why it picks up crap...there's probably something I can do to get games to show that I actually might be interested in  :DD
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

undercovergeek

Maybe you buy that many it hasn't a fckng clue what to recommend

JudgeDredd

lol...I do have too many games. But I think there was a wee survey done not that long ago about Steam Library and I was a beginner given some of the figures kicking around!
Alba gu' brath
Jarhead - I hate people

Gusington

Looking forward to see what kinds of things can be traded. Newt eyes? Lizard gizzards? Wizard sleeves?
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Review over at the Wargamer. Says the combat is over too quickly and not as tactical as Shogun 2 days but no worse than Warhammer 1. Overall positive. But, no Humans in this one? Can that be right?
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Sir Slash on September 29, 2017, 02:28:23 PM
Review over at the Wargamer. Says the combat is over too quickly and not as tactical as Shogun 2 days but no worse than Warhammer 1. Overall positive. But, no Humans in this one? Can that be right?

There are humans, but mostly pirates and colonists. The map consists of the New World. The human empires are in the Old.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18


Gusington

Referring to WGer?? How dare you!
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd