Main Menu

Israel

Started by GDS_Starfury, October 07, 2023, 07:14:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeGER

...and in addition the (now dug in?) depot is near the Rafah crossing.
the tremendous fire/fireball and unhealthy plume of smoke could impair Egyptian personal and large flogs of civilians loitering there (many with foreign citizenship too, who wait get allowed throug the crossing)

last but not least, stuff could flow into the Mediteranien sea, Israel inflicted oilspill - that is the headline enemyies friendly media are just waiting for.     

-edit- 
google earth  picture from 5/12/22  shows depot is not covered with dirt and only 50m ! from the Egyptian border  and about 1.2 klicks  North of the crossing   

GDS_Starfury

after attacks on US military forces in the Middle East lately the Commandant of the Marines had this to say.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1716987125030113586
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Jarhead0331

^That's a lot of brass. I'd take him at his word.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

Does not feel like 40 years have past.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

Quote from: Gusington on October 25, 2023, 09:12:45 AMDoes not feel like 40 years have past.

look at your hairline.    :Hug:

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gusington

I don't have one.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

exactly!
and mine is mostly silver now.
and the 6 pack of abs I used to have has coalesced into 1. :embarrassed:

Gusington

My beard grows in silver. Damn  :ninjameditate:

1983 was just yesterday.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

its behind a paywall but the New York Times is still pushing that the hospital rocket came from Israel.   :doh:
at what point in time did the NYT become a shitty newspaper?

Groggy

Quote from: Gusington on October 25, 2023, 10:12:39 AMI don't have one.

On the upside, if there are holes in your pant pockets you could rub your fingers through your hair.
''War is the unfolding of miscalculations.''-Barbara Tuchman

GDS_Starfury

so thin happened in Israel in 1983:

Gusington

The NYTimes became shitty probably 20 years ago.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

SirAndrewD

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on October 25, 2023, 10:48:51 AMits behind a paywall but the New York Times is still pushing that the hospital rocket came from Israel.   :doh:
at what point in time did the NYT become a shitty newspaper?

Their Editors note on the matter says that the NYT will continue to report Hamas claims that Israel struck the hospital as their claim without editorializing on the truth of it. 

The editors have said they also are covering that Hamas has so far failed to make their case.

Haven't seen the article you mentioned in question because, well, paywall. 
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

GDS_Starfury

I'm also highly annoyed with the re-reporting of hamas claims of over 5000 dead palis over half of which are supposedly women and children.  because lets take the word of a terrorist regime.  :Loser:

Jarhead0331

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on October 25, 2023, 12:44:53 PMI'm also highly annoyed with the re-reporting of hamas claims of over 5000 dead palis over half of which are supposedly women and children.  because lets take the word of a terrorist regime.  :Loser:

...and then you have members of US Congress spreading these same lies...their presence within the halls of the Capital is extremely offensive.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18