Israel responds to mortar fire from Syria

Started by TheCommandTent, November 11, 2012, 05:50:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

0kult13

Mossad maybe ruthless intelligance outfit but against a foe with no leadership no structure no fixed points no members. So they takeout a bunch of hackers here and there. What's that against botnets 1000s unconnected individuals worldwide who only work as a mass force on the  things they decide to indvidualy. Anon is not a thing just a name so you know what your talking about. Mossad agents will have been anon in the past maybe even now, along with every other agency.

GDS_Starfury

every movement has a hub of leadership or a central node of information exchange.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


LongBlade

Quote from: 0kult13 on November 17, 2012, 01:19:12 PM
Mossad maybe ruthless intelligance outfit but against a foe with no leadership no structure no fixed points no members. So they takeout a bunch of hackers here and there. What's that against botnets 1000s unconnected individuals worldwide who only work as a mass force on the  things they decide to indvidualy. Anon is not a thing just a name so you know what your talking about. Mossad agents will have been anon in the past maybe even now, along with every other agency.

They don't need to remove a non-existent leadership. They just need to eliminate the few fools helping the terrorists.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Tpek

Quote from: LongBlade on November 17, 2012, 02:49:50 PM
Quote from: 0kult13 on November 17, 2012, 01:19:12 PM
Mossad maybe ruthless intelligance outfit but against a foe with no leadership no structure no fixed points no members. So they takeout a bunch of hackers here and there. What's that against botnets 1000s unconnected individuals worldwide who only work as a mass force on the  things they decide to indvidualy. Anon is not a thing just a name so you know what your talking about. Mossad agents will have been anon in the past maybe even now, along with every other agency.

They don't need to remove a non-existent leadership. They just need to eliminate the few fools helping the terrorists.

You're forgetting these few fools are civilians across the world who don't know any better, and not Hamas bred and salary provided people.

LongBlade

Quote from: Tpek on November 17, 2012, 03:02:14 PM
Quote from: LongBlade on November 17, 2012, 02:49:50 PM
Quote from: 0kult13 on November 17, 2012, 01:19:12 PM
Mossad maybe ruthless intelligance outfit but against a foe with no leadership no structure no fixed points no members. So they takeout a bunch of hackers here and there. What's that against botnets 1000s unconnected individuals worldwide who only work as a mass force on the  things they decide to indvidualy. Anon is not a thing just a name so you know what your talking about. Mossad agents will have been anon in the past maybe even now, along with every other agency.

They don't need to remove a non-existent leadership. They just need to eliminate the few fools helping the terrorists.

You're forgetting these few fools are civilians across the world who don't know any better, and not Hamas bred and salary provided people.

Which is why I'd advocate a yellow card first. I wouldn't go kinectic on them unless they gave good reason. But perhaps a visit from the Ghost of Hackers Past to remind them that they're entering into the big boys' world might curb their enthusiasm a touch.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

GDS_Starfury

Tpek, since when has any intelligence agency not engaged civilian targets?
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


Barthheart

Quote from: Tpek on November 17, 2012, 09:23:19 AM
@Barth old port section? you mean in Jaffa? there are some pretty good restaurants there.

Anyway, I doubt Hamas will fire towards Jerusalem. Not when they can fire towards Tel Aviv.

No, I meant the area in the northern section of the city. There is a massive boardwalk there. Very nice area to walk around.
I also had dinner in Jaffa earlier in the week.



Mr. Bigglesworth

– Shielded under Iron Dome, the Israeli government can take the time it feels its need to plan its response because it is not under the pressure that hundreds of explosions potentially killing hundreds of Israelis would generate. "The best, from our perspective, is that it gives us time," the senior official says. "If we were being hit by this amount of rockets without Iron Dome, we would have to resort to other means" – including a ground invasion, which he still fears may happen. That could kill "thousands" of civilians, he says, as the Israeli military cleared Gaza of missiles and missile factories.

Read more: http://nation.time.com/2012/11/19/iron-dome-a-missile-shield-that-works/#ixzz2ChFAo452

http://nation.time.com/2012/11/19/iron-dome-a-missile-shield-that-works/?iid=op-article-mostpop2
"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; "
- Shakespeare's Henry V, Act III, 1598

LongBlade

Quote from: Mr. Bigglesworth on November 19, 2012, 12:59:23 PM
– Shielded under Iron Dome, the Israeli government can take the time it feels its need to plan its response because it is not under the pressure that hundreds of explosions potentially killing hundreds of Israelis would generate. "The best, from our perspective, is that it gives us time," the senior official says. "If we were being hit by this amount of rockets without Iron Dome, we would have to resort to other means" – including a ground invasion, which he still fears may happen. That could kill "thousands" of civilians, he says, as the Israeli military cleared Gaza of missiles and missile factories.

Read more: http://nation.time.com/2012/11/19/iron-dome-a-missile-shield-that-works/#ixzz2ChFAo452

http://nation.time.com/2012/11/19/iron-dome-a-missile-shield-that-works/?iid=op-article-mostpop2

Good stuff.

By relieving any political pressure Hamas might try to inflict it gives Israel time and options.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


TheCommandTent

^Great pictures


Watching the coverage on the news I see these reporters going into Gaza and reporting from and around missiles launch sites.  Are these people morons?  I just imagine Hamas setting up camp in the basement of whatever hotel these western journalist are in because they know that the Israelis would never risk hitting a reporter from CNN, FOX etc. on purpose.
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

Staggerwing

Quote from: TheCommandTent on November 19, 2012, 08:26:58 PM
^Great pictures


Watching the coverage on the news I see these reporters going into Gaza and reporting from and around missiles launch sites.  Are these people morons?  I just imagine Hamas setting up camp in the basement of whatever hotel these western journalist are in because they know that the Israelis would never risk hitting a reporter from CNN, FOX etc. on purpose.

I'm betting that by now at least the Al Jazera reporters probably know better... They probably film n' scoot like counter-battery pros.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

GDS_Starfury

QuoteAre these people morons?  I just imagine Hamas setting up camp in the basement of whatever hotel these western journalist are in because they know that the Israelis would never risk hitting a reporter from CNN, FOX etc. on purpose.

thankfully youre wrong this time around.
the IDF is not dicking around this time.


Smoke is seen after an Israeli air strike, witnessed by a ******* journalist, on a floor in a building that also houses media offices in Gaza City November 19, 2012. Israeli missiles blasted a tower block that houses many international media for a second straight day on Monday, targeting a computer shop in the building, witnesses said. *******/Ahmed Jadallah


Smoke is seen after an Israeli air strike, witnessed by a ******* journalist, on a building that also houses international media offices in Gaza City November 19, 2012. An Islamic Jihad local commander was killed on Monday in an Israeli air strike on a tower block that houses many international media, a source in the militant group said. *******/Ahmed Jadallah

I so want to know that Wolf got his frikin ass blow up.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


Gusington

I watched last night as Anderson Cooper did almost get blown to bits!
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.