Close Combat:Panthers in the Fog is Released

Started by JudgeDredd, November 19, 2012, 01:38:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Sigma One

Cougars in the Fog, a hot new club opening up on Chicago's North Side next year.

GDS_Starfury

chances are youre going to have to sacrifice something to get those tanks to turn their sides to you.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


LongBlade

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on November 20, 2012, 02:41:30 PM
chances are youre going to have to sacrifice something to get those tanks to turn their sides to you.

That's what she said.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

GDS_Starfury

you make if difficult to keep threads on track Mr Mod guy.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


LongBlade

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on November 20, 2012, 03:27:49 PM
you make if difficult to keep threads on track Mr Mod guy.

First rule of GrogHeads: we never talk about GrogHeads.

Second rule of GrogHeads: threads are automatically derailed by women and alcohol.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


LongBlade

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on November 20, 2012, 03:32:55 PM
so youre a drunk woman now?

Might be time to start wearing a mask while you paint, buddy.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

GDS_Starfury

you said threads are automatically derailed by women and alcohol.
you derailed the thread.
therefore you must be a drunk woman.
its all pretty simple to see.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


Bison


GDS_Starfury

any chance of a screen shot of the strategic map?
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


Bison


GDS_Starfury

thanks.
can you customize your battlegroups or are they preset for you?
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.


Wolfe1759

#42
Just watched the gameplay video and think I'll stick with the CCs I've already got.

Like the addition of NATO icons to the units.

Hate the fog.

Hate the way they have split up the info panels - one top left other bottom right (rather than all together along the bottom of the screen) which means you are constantly flitting your attention on the screen up,down,left and right rather than a quick glance to the bottom of the screen.

So-So about the battle depicted as I don't know much about it.

"In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill." - Winston Churchill

Bison

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on November 20, 2012, 07:31:50 PM
thanks.
can you customize your battlegroups or are they preset for you?

You can customize your battlegroups.   There are 3 platoons.  2 combat platoons and a support platoon.

You always get one combat platoon and the size of the second combat platoon is determined by the size of your forces in the area.  The support platoon slots are also determined by the size of force in the area.  The support platoon is pretty cool because you choose by individual team/vehicle.

Bison

Woohoo!  I've taken out 2 of the panthers.  Everything is coming up Bison!