Warlock Multiplayer thread

Started by MetalDog, November 25, 2012, 12:41:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gusington

I can do it late, after 11pm EST.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Barthheart

How about 10 EST? If not I can try to stay awake until 11.... :-\

Gusington

Tonight is date night with The Wife. If she passes out early I can do 10, if not then 11.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Barthheart


Ubercat

It sounds like you guys would be playing well past my bed time. I'd be good to play until about midnight, east coast US time.
"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labelled a radical 50 years ago, a liberal 25 years ago, and a racist today."

- Thomas Sowell

Gusington

That would still give us a solid hour before you passed out!
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

MetalDog

Quote from: Barthheart on November 30, 2012, 08:32:35 AM
Quote from: Gusington on November 29, 2012, 09:51:01 PM
I have been playing with MetalDog for the past week, and Bartheart, Bob48, and Windy have played MP a lot.

Speaking of which.. are we on tonight??  :)

I'm in at whatever time is amenable to all.  And Ubercat, if you see me on Steam, I'm stophro there, hit me up.  I'd be glad to play :-)
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Gusington

Turning out to be a late night...I won't be able to make 10pm. Are you going to be on late? I can do 11pm or midnight EST.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

MetalDog

If I'm on, hit me up.  Any of yuz.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Nefaro

Quote from: Gusington on November 30, 2012, 08:43:01 AM
Tonight is date night with The Wife. If she passes out early I can do 10, if not then 11.

>>

Gusington

She's a strong broad. I'll need the whole bottle.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Bison

Uh aren't you supposed to be out romancing or something?

Barthheart

Sorry Guys, crashing and burning early tonight... maybe tomorrow  :P

Staggerwing

#59
(NM, responding to wrong page...)
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss
 
'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys