Warlock Multiplayer thread

Started by MetalDog, November 25, 2012, 12:41:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gusington

I should be available soon, everyone in my family is starting to fade.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

MetalDog

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

TheCommandTent

If you guys want another player I am free...
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

MetalDog

Sounds good to me.  Let's see if Gus gets the greenlight from his family.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

TheCommandTent

"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

Gusington

I am around now for a wee bit before I pass out...
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

MetalDog

#96
You don't appear to be on Steam OR Grogheads, what gives?  You did what Tent did, didn't you?  Faceplanted your keyboard. Passed out.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

TheCommandTent

Quote from: MetalDog on December 07, 2012, 11:55:51 PM
You don't appear to be on Steam OR Grogheads, what gives?  You did what Tent did, didn't you?  Faceplanted your keyboard. Passed out.

Yeah sorry about that guys I was all stoked to play an MP game.   So I log onto STEAM and fire up Warlock just to get a refresher as I haven't played it in a long time (apparently its been a really long as there were a couple new things I didn't remember seeing before)  So I play a couples turns and chat with MetalDog a little, a couple more turns and then WHAM my face is getting felt up by my keyboard.  I don't no how long I fell asleep for but waking up like that is never fun.  :o Hopefully we can try again sometime when I've had more sleep  :)
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

MetalDog

Quite alright, TCT.  Looks like Gus was watching American Horny Story or some s*it.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Barthheart

Yeah... I passed out in my wife's lap... sorry. I will be on tonight however!  8)

Gusington

Let's regroup tonight! I would love to get a game going with a big bunch.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

MetalDog

As long as the love o'me life is down with it, I'm in.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones


"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Gusington

✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

bob48

MD and I managed to squeeze in a few turns today in our MP game. I'm leaving all the real nasty stuff from the underworld to him while I fight for my life against the dastardly Lich King, who is proving to be a tougher nut to crack than I had anticipated.

I'm disengaging from his territory - (I'll be back - shakes fist!) and will regroup in the North and build up my forces again. I may have to beg for mercy offer terms to the Dead One for now and find an easier area for my expansionism.
Anna the insatiable may be a better choice as her lands are more accessable and she may go down easier, so to speak.

We shall see.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Gusington

Are you really playing against Ana the Insatiable? That's awesome.
✡

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd